Mark Kaplan adds Kevin believes the boys love their mom, but they're angry at her. ( Kevin says the children are in fear they could be put in danger from overzealous Britney fans)

15 minutes ago, otisotis said:

her sons are annoying and idc like i’m their age I can drag them. You look like spoiled brats and everyone rightfully called u on it.  You live in a MANSION in CALABASAS and you never have to want for anything in life. The AUDACITY is through the roof!! When other children are about to turn 18 we’re preparing to get thrown into debt and depression! They don’t want to see their mom voluntarily but i bet they expect to continue living their mother’s lifestyle. This is just ridiculous to me. 

as my mother would tell me if i was ever this out of line. if u don’t want to be associated w Britney, YOUR MOTHER, so baddd, then stop taking her money, give her back all the **** you got u didn’t pay for, and walk tf up out that house bc I can tell you rn, daddy ain’t pay for it. Since you’re grown enough to tell her to her face y’all ain’t coming back. How infuriating 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

The hypocrisy knows no bounds? He preaches that hes gone out of his way to keep the boys out of the limelight all these years, then thrusts them into the limelight (when literally NOBODY had mentioned them in anyway up to that point) to make a quick buck doing interviews airing britneys private business and now dares to preach about worrying about their safety?! Maybe you should have thought about this kevin before you went this route. If he was the parent he claimed he would have avoided this eventuality at all costs! 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
37 minutes ago, otisotis said:

her sons are annoying and idc like i’m their age I can drag them. You look like spoiled brats and everyone rightfully called u on it.  You live in a MANSION in CALABASAS and you never have to want for anything in life. The AUDACITY is through the roof!! When other children are about to turn 18 we’re preparing to get thrown into debt and depression! They don’t want to see their mom voluntarily but i bet they expect to continue living their mother’s lifestyle. This is just ridiculous to me. 

:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I mean I won’t drag them but I won’t stop u from dragging them

Spoiler

omg when will @Blackout2006

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Darec said:

TMZ: Britney Spears has not seen her 2 kids in 5 months, because they feel uncomfortable around her and have received some very upsetting texts from her ... this according to Kevin Federline's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan.

Kaplan spoke with Kevin after Britney posted her lengthy account of her relationship with Sean Preston and Jayden James ... and says his client has never trash-talked her to their kids ... he says the boys have made their decision to stay away from her on their own. Kaplan says they have not had a single overnight with Britney in years.

Kaplan says based on Kevin's discussions with his children and other evidence, Kevin was not comfortable having the boys go to Britney's house unsupervised. As Britney said in her post, a person acting as a monitor was present when the boys were there.

Kaplan also says this ... Kevin is annoyed Britney said, referring to Kevin's house, "I can guarantee you, that house has more w**d than Ludacris, 50 Cent, Jay-Z and Puff Daddy combined!!!!" Kevin's response, Kaplan says, was that neither Britney nor any outsider would have any basis in fact to make such ungrounded statements.

And there's this ... we're told Kevin believes Britney's recent posts about their kids, especially Wednesday's -- where she called them hard to deal with and "there's being rude then there's being HATEFUL" -- Kevin says the children are in fear they could be put in danger from overzealous Britney fans.

We're told Kevin believes Sam is a "stabilizing influence" on Britney and has no ill feelings toward him.

A Britney source disputes the overnight visits and says the kids have stayed over. The source adds, "Britney loves her kids deeply and this very sad situation has now been made public due to the fact of Kevin doing a tell-all interview with a UK tabloid about their private lives."

WHITE TRASH 

S.C.U.M.

It’s VERY REVEALING that we, the fans, PROTECT AND DEFEND this woman more than her own family and children… THAT says it ALL about them. 

So go to hell abusers and bullies :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

They are all scared because the’re going to have no future without Britney’s money :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

And remember; dont mess with the Britney Army vile grimy wackos :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block