Mathew Rosengart releases a statement in light of Kevin Federline leaking videos of Britney secretly recorded by her children

45 minutes ago, Darec said:

:katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Exactly 

The Spears/Con/Federline are obviously running a media / social media campaign .  Britney's team has to be more assertive and proactive on the media front .

Time for a lot of dirt on these people over the past decades to come to light.  These people do not understand kindness and decency. Only the whip.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

In a new statement obtained by BreatheHeavy, Mathew Rosengart had this to say:

"Britney Spears is a brilliantly-talented, extremely-hardworking icon, who is rightfully beloved and respected by millions around the world. The same, unfortunately, cannot be said about Mr. Federline, who for reasons that are inexplicable, decided to give a gratuitous interview that has hurt the mother of his children.

Britney has faithfully supported her children and she loves them dearly. Whether he realizes it or not, Mr. Federline has not only violated the privacy and dignity of the mother of his children, he has undermined his own children, whose privacy he should protect. Putting aside his ITV interview, Mr. Federline's ill-advised decision to post an old video of his 11 and 12 year old children was cruel, bottom of the barrel stuff. It was abhorrent. In addition to demeaning himself and violating societal norms, he has now also created various legal issues for himself including, but not limited to, implicating cyber-harassment and cyber-bullying statutes, among other things.

It has been my honor to work with Britney, to suspend her father as conservator, to help her gain her freedom and dignity, and to help protect her from the type of bullying she endured in the past-and we will not tolerate bullying in any area. 

We are working with Instagram to ensure that Mr. Federline adheres to its rules and we are exploring all appropriate relief against him. In the meantime, as Britney herself poignantly said, whatever is occurring between her and her boys should remain private. We urge Mr. Federline to act with a measure of grace and decency and to cease from publicly discussing private matters, which benefits no one."

Related:

Could contain: Face, Person, Human, Hair

I'm not even done reading the first paragraph and I started exploding in laughter how is basically saying he is scum. Je die. 

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

In a new statement obtained by BreatheHeavy, Mathew Rosengart had this to say:

"Britney Spears is a brilliantly-talented, extremely-hardworking icon, who is rightfully beloved and respected by millions around the world. The same, unfortunately, cannot be said about Mr. Federline, who for reasons that are inexplicable, decided to give a gratuitous interview that has hurt the mother of his children.

Britney has faithfully supported her children and she loves them dearly. Whether he realizes it or not, Mr. Federline has not only violated the privacy and dignity of the mother of his children, he has undermined his own children, whose privacy he should protect. Putting aside his ITV interview, Mr. Federline's ill-advised decision to post an old video of his 11 and 12 year old children was cruel, bottom of the barrel stuff. It was abhorrent. In addition to demeaning himself and violating societal norms, he has now also created various legal issues for himself including, but not limited to, implicating cyber-harassment and cyber-bullying statutes, among other things.

It has been my honor to work with Britney, to suspend her father as conservator, to help her gain her freedom and dignity, and to help protect her from the type of bullying she endured in the past-and we will not tolerate bullying in any area. 

We are working with Instagram to ensure that Mr. Federline adheres to its rules and we are exploring all appropriate relief against him. In the meantime, as Britney herself poignantly said, whatever is occurring between her and her boys should remain private. We urge Mr. Federline to act with a measure of grace and decency and to cease from publicly discussing private matters, which benefits no one."

Related:

Could contain: Face, Person, Human, Hair

King Rosenzaddy! 👑🌹🧖‍♂️
:thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

It’s hilarious to me that these stupid peckerheads think they can manipulate Britney by using her kids as blackmail again. It worked the first time getting her to comply with the conservatorship when the boys were little but those times are gone. Those two boys are all she truly cares about and the fact they continue to use them to try and control her is absolutely disgusting. Seems to me there’s some sever mental illness in the spears family and I ain’t talking about Britney 

• Haha 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block