Mathew Rosengart releases a statement in light of Kevin Federline leaking videos of Britney secretly recorded by her children

Nice statement but I’m kind of hoping for a bit more…. maybe that’ll come. 

And tbh, don’t lynch me, but all parties need to quieten down on instagram. It ain’t the place.  

I love that Britney is finally able to talk, and it must be such a relief and if I was in her position I’d be letting it all out too, but I feel some of her more subtle posts work better. A quote. A poem. A photo of a mysterious book she’s reading. :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Or better yet, give us a dance video to Break My Soul and show the fighter she is.  :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Nice statement but I’m kind of hoping for a bit more…. maybe that’ll come. 

And tbh, don’t lynch me, but all parties need to quieten down on instagram. It ain’t the place.  

I love that Britney is finally able to talk, and it must be such a relief and if I was in her position I’d be letting it all out too, but I feel some of her more subtle posts work better. A quote. A poem. A photo of a mysterious book she’s reading. :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Or better yet, give us a dance video to Break My Soul and show the fighter she is.  :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: 

I disagree. After over a decade of being controlled and having her voice taken away from her, Britney has every right to voice her opinion. I support that, it’s Britney’s prerogative.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, tumblinmoneys said:

I disagree. After over a decade of being controlled and having her voice taken away from her, Britney has every right to voice her opinion. I support that, it’s Britney’s prerogative.

I support her decision to talk too. Of course I do. All I’m saying is, this *** for tat on instagram is helping no one. It isn’t the place for it, and I’m sure her lawyer has advised her of that. I’d be incredibly surprised if he hasn’t.

This is where his statement is somewhat flimsy and why I said I expected more. Him requesting Federline to keep matters private doesn’t have the same effect when Britney herself doesn’t keep matters private. That’s not necessarily a criticism of Britney, and I understand she’s been provoked over and over again, but the statement doesn’t hold the same weight when everyone is airing something. Although the Federlines are obviously stooping to new lows… which backfired on them. 

YAY!!!!! 
I have to be honest over the last few years I haven’t known what to believe is the truth. At times I thought Britney may be not well. Her family had her best interests at heart. 

NOT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m so angry and disgusted at how she’s been treated! Kevin all you’ve done is show how disgusting of a human being you really are!! You’ve just grown Britney’s supporters to a whole new level!! 
Bye Felicia 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block