Is It Time For Britney To Do A Sit Down Interview?

• Super Mods

I feel like she needs to shut them all up finally and speak up for herself in a carefully put together public interview. I love that she doesn’t stoop to their level and I love that she posts on Instagram but I feel like it’s time for Britney’s voice to be heard by the world and to hear her side of this story, considering how everyone is out there smearing her name. 

I know that her book is coming out and she’s probably waiting but this gives her the ability to put the ball in her court and tell the world what everyone has done to her without giving away the book. It could also be a great promotion for her book. I feel so bad for her and I of course respect whatever she chooses to do. I just hate that so many feel that they can walk all over her and expect her to do nothing. 

What are your thoughts? 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I feel like she needs to shut them all up finally and speak up for herself in a carefully put together public interview. I love that she doesn’t stoop to their level and I love that she posts on Instagram but I feel like it’s time for Britney’s voice to be heard by the world and to hear her side of this story, considering how everyone is out there smearing her name. 

I know that her book is coming out and she’s probably waiting but this gives her the ability to put the ball in het court and tell the world what everyone has done to her without giving away the book. It could also be a great promotion for her book. I feel so bad for her and I of course respect whatever she chooses to do. I just hate that so many feel that they can walk all over her and expect her to do nothing. 

What are your thoughts? 

Yes! She needs to because everyone is exposing her through media outlets 

• Like 3

I don’t think anything good will come from all these social media attacks back and forth or interviews. 

I think she should take the high road and let everything play out in court, hopefully get some of her abusers behind bars, and keep the family issues, especially things with her sons, private. 

Kevin and Jamie Lynn didn’t but they’re trash 

• Like 3

no. she needs to handle this privately and legally. her kids might be spoiled brats that have been poisoned against her and conditioned to see her as less than, but they're still her kids at the end of the day. kevin is the one that's hurting them and setting them up for bullying. britney continuing to talk about it publicly would hurt them too. 

the GP is finally on her side about this too. she doesn't need to defend herself, everyone believes and is on her side. i've seen people that questioned britney change their tune because of this, it caused timberlake AND xtina fans to defend her. kevin really missed the bar and committed crimes while doing it. 

• Love 3
  • Like 6

In my opinion I don’t think she should for many reasons - Interviews are short in time, edited and usually very limited in what can be shared. If she ever decides to do something like that in front of the camera I would like something similar to what Paris or Demi have done, and that’s for Britney to sit in front of the camera and speak about whatever she wants without necessarily answering a question or being constrained to only a few sentences.

But honestly I think she should just do her book and that will be more than enough. Let them dig their grave.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

It feels like the right time tbh.... But I don't think it's going to happen because of the book.

Either way I can't wait for the day she finally seys the record straight and moves on with her life. Even her Insta responses at this point are tiring. It's already VERY public so it feels like the right time for an interview.

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Can we stop this question, she's writing book and she'll give an interview whenever the hell she wants and not when we 'expect' or want her too.

The last that I heard was that her book was delayed and as of now, there’s a very public smear campaign happening against her. I don’t expect her to do anything. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block