Is Kevin’s Interview And Videos Team Con’s Plan B?

• Super Mods

First the interview and now the videos :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: What else do they have planned because it’s obvious that they are crumbling and trying to do anything to make Britney look bad. I wonder how much Kevin was paid to do these things considering that he never said a word about Britney to the media during her conservatorship and when it financially benefited him. Now all of a sudden he has all of this to say? :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

I feel like something is going on and I’m getting nervous for what else they might have planned for their smear campaign against Britney. I mean did Kevin really think those videos of Britney were bad? They weren’t but he said “the lies have to stop” and “this isn’t even the worst of it” which makes me wonder if he’s threatening to post more?

Kevin, we see you and Britney’s fans will not let you get away with this Tiffany Pollard Reality Tv GIF

4 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

First the interview and now the videos :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: What else do they have planned because it’s obvious that they are crumbling and trying to do anything to make Britney look bad. I wonder how much Kevin was paid to do these things considering that he never said a word about Britney to the media during her conservatorship and when it financially benefited him. Now all of a sudden he has all of this to say? :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

I feel like something is going on and I’m getting nervous for what else they might have planned for their smear campaign against Britney. I mean did Kevin really think those videos of Britney were bad? They weren’t but he said “the lies have to stop” and “this isn’t even the worst of it” which makes me wonder if he’s threatening to post more?

Kevin, we see you and Britney’s fans will not let you get away with this Tiffany Pollard Reality Tv GIF

Is  California a two party consent state for recordings? This full time dad just may have implicated his sons and himself in a few felonies. 

How much did Lou pay him for that interview? 

This is another of the tactics of their game, they are desperate, they are trying to make Britney collapse.

Kevin's interview appeared out of nowhere, without any sense since she had never referred to him for 13 years and Kevin appeared defending Jamie just rn that Britney is suing jamie.

Using her children against her? this is a new level of low.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block