Everyone is defending Britney

9 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

Iโ€™m gutted seeing this. The little spoiled brats๐Ÿ™„ Imagine Britneyโ€™s horror, each time she was allowed to see them, they got more and more like this. The way she says โ€œIโ€™ll post my own version because you guys are being turds to meโ€ ๐Ÿ˜ช I hope her and Sam start a new family. I also hope one day her 2 boys will see what has been done to them by the other โ€œparentโ€ and their mind games, and they can reconcile. Unfortunately these leeches (Team Con, Juno Chin, K-Fraud, and so on) collectively robbed Britney and the 2 boys from so much time, memories and love ๐Ÿ’”

ย 

You can tell that they are treating her the same way her family treated her like she was nothing. It shows that no one actually listened to Britney since she didn't hold the money and couldn't make her own decisions at that time. Even though she literally built a career that will stand the test of time. I would get smacked if I tell my mom not to do stuff.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

The person on this account is a lawyer and also a fan. I will leave some interesting Tweets below.ย 

ย 

I think Britney might just do that. She's with Rosengart now who is more than willing taking another paycheck to get Britney's custody back. Rosengod take down corrupt LA court. This case will be a walk in park for him.

It's up to Britney if he want the boys back or not.. And I get a feeling she is letting go.. Which is sad because she is giving up on her boys..

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 8/11/2022 at 10:50 AM, DulaPeeps said:

Whatever Kfat and team con THOUGHT they were doing by releasing those videos and doing that interviewโ€ฆ.. yeeeaaaah it backfired MAJORLY. Iโ€™ve never seen Britney get so much support from the public. The Shaderoomโ€™s I.G post about the video is flooded with support for Britney. 98% of comments are backing her. All other media outlets same thing. What comments have you guys seen that gave you life ? Share away. Posts screenshots or links. Letโ€™s show Brit that sheโ€™s getting so much support and love. Celebs too have come out in support ! Letโ€™s spread the love, everyone.

the comments on the shade room are funny. I saw somebody say "that's it"? My momma would have done worse"

• Like 1

Honestly kevin such a piece of shi* he is ghetto no class from Fresno no joke that place is ghetto I know cuz I was born close to it and thank god my mom took us out. What he did was some mean girls type of high school shi* he is disgusting and now has those spoiled selfish kids of hers brainwashed to go against there own mother ! The audacity ! We all know our parents made mistakes but this is straight up cruel honestly my heart breaks for Britney she has been effed over by everyone that she has ever trusted I canโ€™t even fathom how alone and isolated she feels right now all I can do is send her love, light and positivity. Her kids hopefully open there spoiled eyes one day and see what a beautiful loving mother/ woman she is before itโ€™s too lateโ€ฆ I hope nothing bad happens to her this all seems like itโ€™s getting darker and darker everyday and I get worried for her. Money changes people. And btw nothing wrong with that video all she was doing is teaching her bad *** kid some straight up values! Keep ur funkin shoes on, moisturize before bed and RESPECT / LOVE UR MOM and women! Like wtf if I spoke to my mom like that growing up she woulda beat me with the damn shoe oh helll no !! ๐Ÿ˜‚ love u Britneyย 

• Love 1

The fact that he says he asked the boys and they decided as a family just evokes the image of Kevin grooming them to hate their mom and making them think this would be smart. ย They are really not in good hands in his presence. ย All this over a little lotion on their face. ย How ridiculous. ย And then he says โ€œthis wasnโ€™t even the worst of itโ€ like if he wouldnโ€™t have released something better than this if he had it. ย We know you have no restraint Kevin.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block