Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

It's interesting that they recorded her. Rosengart might be taking notes. Kids act out what's going on around them, and it seems that they may have picked up that recording Britney is something you do in that household.

Re the bare feet in the ice cream shop -- isn't it a rule in restaurants in California that you can't enter commercial establishments without shoes? Was he raised in a barn???

• Haha 4
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Dorian Gray said:

I agree with you.

It’s really sad that we have access to her like this. She obviously was caught a few bad moments and didn’t realize she was being filmed by her own sons. As you said, her disciplining her kids isn’t the issue. It’s more her behavior and the way she speaks that is concerning. She seems to exhibit signs of a person who struggles with their mental health. Her Instagram presence backs that hypothesis up.

Seeing these videos and reading peoples responses is really sobering. We’re just fans. While we have a place in Britney’s life, it should never be this close. It’s delusional and inappropriate for people to say she should “be done” with her kids. Real families have challenges. Real people have mental health struggles. The only thing that makes this different is that it’s leaking into public spaces for people to gawk at.

I hope Britney is doing well and has the right people and tools in her life that she needs to grow toward the future she hopes for. And I hope that includes reconciling with her kids at some point, because this has to be really tough on a mother.

What are you talking about the way she speaks? Weve seen her paraded round in public in interviews less coherent than this. The only thing some people could take issue with here is the swearing. Otherwise she comes across as a woman whos used to being belittled not having it from her sons aswell trying to discipline them. She even calms down and tells jayden that of course she wants to hear what he has to say. A manic person would have continued ranting on 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Dorian Gray said:

I agree with you.

It’s really sad that we have access to her like this. She obviously was caught in a few bad moments and didn’t realize she was being filmed by her own sons. As you said, her disciplining her kids isn’t the issue. It’s more her behavior and the way she speaks that is concerning. She seems to exhibit signs of a person who struggles with their mental health. Her Instagram presence backs that hypothesis up. 

Seeing these videos and reading peoples responses is really sobering. We’re just fans. While we have a place in Britney’s life, it should never be this close. It’s delusional and inappropriate for people to say she should “be done” with her kids. Real families have challenges. Real people have mental health struggles. The only thing that makes this different is that it’s leaking into public spaces for people to gawk at.

I hope Britney is doing well and has the right people and tools in her life that she needs to grow toward the future she hopes for. And I hope that includes reconciling with her kids at some point, because this has to be really tough on a mother.

Thanks for understanding where I’m coming from. I appreciate the fans for having her back, but shutting down anyone who has doubts or questions does her more harm than good at this point.

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, D_Britfan said:

we should all be reposting that **** star interview about kfed having s** on the kids blanket, the kids think Britney is embarrassing thats nothing compared to that story. K-fed playing perfect parent needs to be brought down a peg or two

Yeah!!! If they Think Brit's is  the embarassing one they really don't know their father

• Like 3

So those saying she is in distress or saying those kids are mean, calm down. This is mothering teenagers. I had big fights with my mom. Huge. Everyone does. I haven´t seen anybody in these videos being more than a frustrated mom and hormonal teens. So, seriously, chill. The only terrible thing here is how two human beings have been tokenized to hurt. Federline is a moron and being blasted by your mom to milions, is also hard to swallow at 17.  She is being a mom. They are being rebellious teens.  The public display is what makes this just pityfull and awful for absolutely everyone.

• Like 5
Just now, Kalison Kimanda said:

And now we’re getting juvenile. At least come up with something original and remember to log back into your alt account next time.

Alt account? This is my only account. Don’t you come on this forum being disgusting about Britney. You’re worse than kfat. I’m agreeing with the person who replied to you B/TCH. How dare you! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.