Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

2 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Mi nana.cortaba un pedazo de manguera y nos decía que nos sentaramos en la sala y que no nos podíamos parar si no, nos aventaba con ella 🤣

Latino parents are the best!!! In Brazil your mom throws a shoe at you! Usually a flip flop 😂 

• Haha 4

Britney, CUT these ungrateful, good for nothings out of your life. I know it would be really hard to stop child support payments, but my god! Take their money away and you’ll see how they come crawling back to you. They don’t deserve a single cent from you. 

Will she ever catch a break? 

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Honestly, whatever their dumb little minds thought was gonna happen has backfired and all they’ve done is thrown those boys to the wolves.

I agree they say they don’t want their kids to be disrespected and they’re trying to keep them safe doing this in my opinion only puts them at risk to be bullied online to be bullied in school and I have more problems arise towards them for what their dad’s doing.I

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.