Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

Her Kids should be ashamed, they already have it in their heads to not respect their mom..recording her n ****, as if she wasn't illegally recorded enough as it is.... No one around her respects her, so of course the kids see it, and mimic. I'm not speaking on her spoiled *** kids again, all I know is she does not deserve this.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
Just now, GirlOnTheMoon said:

California is an all party consent, however I’m not sure how the law applies to children. I would think the law does not apply to them.

She can’t stop paying until they turn 18…I hope the moment Jayden turns 18 she doesn’t send a penny more. If she has trust funds, I hope she closes those too, and only re-add them to her will if they gain that privilege.

Britney probably won’t take any actions, but she can sue Team con and K-fed! Because as an incapacitated person under conservatorship, she had no rights and blame won’t fall on her of kids illegal activities, so she can take them to court and k-fed will be ****ed along with Jaime! 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Lucky☆ said:

Me dio mucha Risa este comentario 🤣🤣, en Venezuela los padres no perdonan , estos gringos creen que esa vaina es abuso? En Venezuela se mueren con el jetazo que le dan por alzar la voz , el celular cancelado por un mes y sin salir como por un año🤣

Jajajajaj si literalmente!! Estos gringos del coño son todos unos niños malcriados. A mi incluso me lavaron la boca con jabón 😂😂😂 y ni hablar de las miradas matadoras de las mamás 😅😅 también me dieron un correazo una vez 😅

• Haha 3
Just now, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Jajajajaj si literalmente!! Estos gringos del coño son todos unos niños malcriados. A mi incluso me lavaron la boca con jabón 😂😂😂 y ni hablar de las miradas matadoras de las mamás 😅😅 también me dieron un correazo una vez 😅

Mi nana.cortaba un pedazo de manguera y nos decía que nos sentaramos en la sala y que no nos podíamos parar si no, nos aventaba con ella 🤣

• Haha 2

I dont know what to say! 

Britney we know you love your kids more than anything. Dont let Kevin once again play his games.

Those vids are nothing to be concerned about. But how the hell would anyone betray a person that much?

Its not the kids fault, Britney honey step up and do sth for your sons, they need you.

She gave up her human rights for them, it can't all lead to nothing.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

California is an all party consent, however I’m not sure how the law applies to children. I would think the law does not apply to them.

She can’t stop paying until they turn 18…I hope the moment Jayden turns 18 she doesn’t send a penny more. If she has trust funds, I hope she closes those too, and only re-add them to her will if they gain that privilege.

I suppose I just wondered if him posting private material was the illegal part. 

Damn... Would love for that POS to be cut off. He's gross. 

Literally heartbroken for Britney this week.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Ami mi mamá me dio la coñiza de la vida una vez por montarme a agarrar mango y mamón en las matas de la casa🤣.

Y otra que hice que me quitaron todos los videos de Britney por reprobar el año y no entrar a clases , y aqui ando una mujer echa y derecha con gran salud mental y que ama a su madre.

Por eso te digo que aqui con tanta pendejera que se ponen porque le mandan a poner los zapatos 🤣 , en Venezuela hubieran llevado mas coñazos que una tambora🤣

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.