Rosie O’Donnell: Britney your heart has always been huge

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Because we’re f.u.c.k.I.n.g livid at the disrespect. We have ALL had our fair share of shouting matches it’s our parents, I know I’ve yelled at my parents and been yelled at in the car multiple times. Did I film it? **** no. What happens within my family is none of anyone’s business because we love each other. 

These kids have no respect for her because no one else respects her. They see Robin treating her like a child, Jamie infantilising her, Kevin making them think there’s a reason she has so much help (She’s crazy). Of course they have no respect. They even recorded her a.s.s.

If they wanna act like adults and get involved with the adults, then clearly they’re ready to be treated like adults.

Britney, I’m sorry you have to hear this and go through this, but your kids are a.s.s.h.o.l.e.s

Y.E.S. !!!!!!! THIS GAVE ME ******* :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Love 2

Ugh making me feel old. I remember when Britney was on the show to sing Sometimes. I was so excited to see her perform. But then wasn’t there something wrong with her mic or the sound or something that day? I remember watching it but couldn’t hear her. 

Anyways, I always loved how supportive and sweet she was to Brit. It was always fun to watch them together. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block