Britney shares heartbreaking post about her relationship with her sons: I can't process how I dedicated 20 years of my life to those kids

15 minutes ago, Quincy G said:

The w**d comment is starting to make rounds now, I HIGHLY recommend she not use any examples involving black people ever again. That’s not the smoke she wants (pun intended) Stick with Eminem or somebody. 

That's beyond ridiculous. Equality means we don't treat people differently because of the colour of their skin. NOT mentioning people because they are black is offensively racist. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, Displayname30 said:

That's beyond ridiculous. Equality means we don't treat people differently because of the colour of their skin. NOT mentioning people because they are black is offensively racist. 

Just a recommendation…

Britney is already going through enough. Stuff like that could’ve been easily avoided if she had a good pr person. But everything will eventually blow over and life goes on.

• Like 1

Makes me so sad. Kfed obv poisoned them against her and they get to smoke w**d and parrty at his place. Can't believe he posted those videos of her too. 

Honestly, **** those kids! She did everything for them and they pay her back like this. 

I want her to move to Paris and leave all of these vultures behind. This post broke my heart. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Quincy G said:

Just a recommendation…

Britney is already going through enough. Stuff like that could’ve been easily avoided if she had a good pr person. But everything will eventually blow over and life goes on.

Possibly, but people need to get over themselves. I remember seeing a video of Britney getting furious at someone for a derogatory and racist comment they made to her bodyguard, who was black. She doesn't have a racist bone in her body. 

• Love 3
18 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

And I understand the special stage in life that is being a teenager, but what do they really know?? There should be more wisdom and limits handed at them. Britney should not be treated like that by her own children. They clearly don't have smart conversations in Kevin's house.

In light of the private videos of Britney putting her kids in place, what did I say? WHAT.DID.I.SAY??? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Like 1

few years back when I said on some thread that her children are becoming very spoiled and disrespectful little brats yall came for me with torches and pitchforks… 

and now look what happened 

Every kid needs discipline especially in the early teens… but i guess everybody is seeing her as a atm machine 

i get that they don't like to be in the  public eye but you have to be respectful at least 

Hopefully when they grow up they’ll have a better understanding and dont turn up like their father 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Quincy G said:

The w**d comment is starting to make rounds now, I HIGHLY recommend she not use any examples involving black people ever again. That’s not the smoke she wants (pun intended) Stick with Eminem or somebody. 

americans are crazy :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

how is her statement an insult to black men? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: all of them literally made songs about w**d 

just wait 2 weeks before that Marbella video blows up again on twitter (Spanish guy saying the n-word to her bodyguard followed by britney going to beat his ***)

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block