Britney shares heartbreaking post about her relationship with her sons: I can't process how I dedicated 20 years of my life to those kids

48 minutes ago, Flyordie0 said:

That's easy to say but that doesn't change the fact that their classmates can all be scrolling through and pulling up their mom's naked photos everyday and that's probably embarrassing. Especially an immature teen boy who along with their peers is going through puberty and stuff.

No teenager wants to see ***** of their parents or even worse knowing other teens and friends and their bullies are looking at them

Teenagers are the absolute worst

Woke gen z account highlighted..

Let me know when you change your opinion once you managed to grow your own pube..

Hush little boy this REAL world has no space for weirdos like yourself 

2 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

Sounds like mom has the expectation that in the limited time she gets to see those boys, she will actually have face to face communication with them.  

she really was in jail wasn't she :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

and yeah those kids are spoiled. they consider their mom as a cash cow. remember when she was being held against her will (that episode that really traumatized her, we don't even know what really happened there but the fact that she reminds that time once a week shows huge ptsd)? her kid was like "why would she stop? it makes so much money" while his mom was held captive. and "gimme more followers if you want to know some info." yeah nice education from k-fed. they're spoiled af (I mean what did the government expect with $20,000 a month for kids with an unemployed dad? how would they learn discipline?). I won't even speak about the way they talk, they're just teens, but still, they sound like they've been raised by trailer trash people. 

another reminder for some persons: they're older than Britney when she realized BOMT, when the world pressured her and monitored her and criticized her much, much harder than us just saying that not visiting your mom for weeks when she had a miscarriage is just being a spoiled brat. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Get over it - everyone is so hypersensitive these days. And it’s a true comment and is pushed and elevated in songs/music videos by many artists. Only pop forum users think like this. 

Quincy makes a good point. I don't think Britney did it to be insensitive, she probably doesn't realise the history of w**d and Black men in America. I am sure she's going to delete or edit her post soon enough when someone mentions it to her 

Edit: And the post has been deleted!

Hey guys..guys..

imagine some new age Instagram followers bellow 20 years old..

Think they can attack the woman that gave them 20 years olds reasons to be themselves..

Britney haters are Retaraarded! 

Each to their own.. but to simply go past britneys strengths and call her weak is a ridiculously weak and cowardly act indeed..

Love her or hate her....shes stronger than you'll ever be

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Flyordie0 said:

That's easy to say but that doesn't change the fact that their classmates can all be scrolling through and pulling up their mom's naked photos everyday and that's probably embarrassing. Especially an immature teen boy who along with their peers is going through puberty and stuff.

No teenager wants to see ***** of their parents or even worse knowing other teens and friends and their bullies are looking at them

Teenagers are the absolute worst

you're being delusional if you think that the kids of one of the biggest popstars on this planet are going to a normal high school. 

most kids from female celebs have moms that have done/posted much worse (Kim K has literally a s3xtape online). I'm genuinely wondering how you can be shocked by censored nude pics when she literally had hundreds of photoshoots naked, BDSM music videos, a BDSM song with Rihanna, songs that literally talks about *******s, and one of her most iconic songs is her having s3x in the toilets with a guy and rubbing his ****. and her shows? she took a guy on a leash on stage. she stripped live on TV. she performs in underwear (and tongues). she licked milk on all fours in her most recent MV. helloooooo, Britney has done much much much worse than her recent IG posts lol. that argument is silly af. if these teens want to embarrass them, then they have literally hours of content to do so. 

and please, stop with the "teens are stupid." in high school they're grown ups. Britney was raised by an alcoholic man with divorced trashy parents. look how she was at 16. so mature and articulate. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.