"Hold Me Closer" has huge competition

They've never had a Top 10 song on Billboard Hot 100 :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: I asked one of their stans and they said they expect it to debut in Top 50-70 :emma:

They will probably do better in streaming and Britney in radio... But still they have way less monthly listeners than Britney on Spotify.

It's their comeback as well so they can totally slay this sh/t ngl. We will see :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

Their goals btw:

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFanGroup said:

You mean "competition"?

Blackpink is no threat.  No shade but they will be #1 for like 2 seconds. The gp is not here for a K-Pop song unless you are BTS who have done full english songs and are on a full other level.

Britney will serve longevity for sure with "Hold Me Closer".

Exactly and Mood Ring (a 4 year old song at that time) was made available the same day as Sour Candy (a new song, Lady Gaga + Blackpink) yet Mood Ring still blocked them from snatching #1 on iTunes so.. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFanGroup said:

You mean "competition"?

Blackpink is no threat.  No shade but they will be #1 for like 2 seconds. The gp is not here for a K-Pop song unless you are BTS who have done full english songs and are on a full other level.

Britney will serve longevity for sure with "Hold Me Closer".

Correcting another person's grammar shows what kind of person you are. Not everyone is good at English, nor speaks it correctly, let alone is good at spelling. You obviously knew what they meant which means it got the point across and yet you still chose to correct them.

Yikes.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block