Armie Hammer’s Shocking Alleged Text Messages Revealed in ‘House of Hammer’ Trailer: ‘I’m 100% a Cannibal’

Zach F

2 hours ago, fays1 said:

But we already know he said in texts hes a cannibal, but we dont know if he really is, it could be a weird fetish roleplay thing. Judging from the trailer, the women did not say he literally ate them. The rest of the trailer goes after his family, which shows they have nothing on him? 

I mean this is highly likely too, especially if he was using hard substances for example while making those text exchanges. When you’re incapacitated on hard dr^gs you can say and do some pretty crazy things. He could have been in psychosis for example which distorts one’s sense of reality. 

If he went into treatment, I’m assuming substance use was involved. Not excusing the r^pe, which could be true (although we have learned with the Depp v. Heard trial these allegations can be false and made for monetary gain). But the disgusting text verbiage used could absolutely be a result of extreme intoxication and not grounded in reality whatsoever. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, x.rox said:

I mean this is highly likely too, especially if he was using hard substances for example while making those text exchanges. When you’re incapacitated on hard dr^gs you can say and do some pretty crazy things. He could have been in psychosis for example which distorts one’s sense of reality. 

If he went into treatment, I’m assuming substance use was involved. Not excusing the r^pe, which could be true (although we have learned with the Depp v. Heard trial these allegations can be false and made for monetary gain). But the disgusting text verbiage used could absolutely be a result of extreme intoxication and not grounded in reality whatsoever. 

It could also simply be BDSM as Many people consent to this kind of ***ual act and roleplay.

People would still be against him even if he proved it was all consent and BDSM because people are not familiar with this kind of ***ual acts.

He could be a literal cannibal, but judging from the evidence and the way they went about it, I doubt it.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Cucumbers said:

His family is literally rich from owning that company.  He's named after one of his grandfathers who founded it.

This is incorrect. You fools lol. Arm and Hammer was created 31 years before Armand Hammer was born. He did attempt to buy the company but failed in his bid. They are rich from him being in the oil business NOT from having any involvement with this brand. Although he bought a bunch of shares in the company. That’s the extent of their involvement with this brand. Silly people do your research before posting this lol

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, x.rox said:

This is incorrect. You fools lol. Arm and Hammer was created 31 years before Armand Hammer was born. He did attempt to buy the company but failed in his bid. They are rich from him being in the oil business NOT from having any involvement with this brand. Although he bought a bunch of shares in the company. That’s the extent of their involvement with this brand. Silly people do your research before posting this lol

Ooh okay.  You were right about one thing that you can see how someone would easily  make that mistake.  No need to be a pompous **** off and let it go to your head for the rest of your life. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block