Hollywoodlife: Britney “has no idea why” Kevin chose to take this information to the public.

It is not a coincidence that Britney chose to wait until 2021 to speak out about the conservatorship. In my opinion she knew that if she spoke out, and tried to end the conservatorship, team con would restict access and alienate her from her sons. She waited until her children were older and did not need her as much. She knows what these people will do and what they are capable of. It is scary stuff, but I admire her for battling against it. Satisfying to see that team cons strategy is so transparent that even the GP are finally seeing it. 

• Like 5
  • Content Curators

I’m sure she knows why and so do we. Him trying to sway the public again with the unfit mother narrative by using her social media against her isn’t going to work. Petty and pathetic but as for the boys you hope for her sake they’re not a lost cause. Father and sons stick together as they say 

Edited by Caleb Ellis
  • Love 2
59 minutes ago, easy said:

she knows why but unlike the rest of her trash family and kevin she won't say it publicly. britney remains a class act and a wonderful mother, and she's absolutely right.

I love your takes. You’re great at distilling the emotions and facts succinctly. 

seriously, KFLop NEEDS to stop. This is so damaging for the kids. Teenagers are  vulnerable. If they hate their mom, who cares? It’s none of our business. Playing this out in public robs the boys of a normal life. Teenagers are stupid and vulnerable…they don’t understand the power plays happening behind the scenes AND they don’t understand the long term ramifications of being labeled a Britney Spears hater at this moment in culture. ITs NOT A GOOD LOOK

i hated my mom when I was 15-16. And when I started living on my own I realized what a dumb pos I was at 15. After I started taking care of myself I WORSHIPPED my mom and all the work she did for our family.

^^This is normal teenage stuff. And the boys deserve to go through normal teenage stuff out of the spotlight.

• Love 5
41 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I love your takes. You’re great at distilling the emotions and facts succinctly. 

seriously, KFLop NEEDS to stop. This is so damaging for the kids. Teenagers are  vulnerable. If they hate their mom, who cares? It’s none of our business. Playing this out in public robs the boys of a normal life. Teenagers are stupid and vulnerable…they don’t understand the power plays happening behind the scenes AND they don’t understand the long term ramifications of being labeled a Britney Spears hater at this moment in culture. ITs NOT A GOOD LOOK

i hated my mom when I was 15-16. And when I started living on my own I realized what a dumb pos I was at 15. After I started taking care of myself I WORSHIPPED my mom and all the work she did for our family.

^^This is normal teenage stuff. And the boys deserve to go through normal teenage stuff out of the spotlight.

thank you 🤍

exactly!! teenagers are embarrassed by their parents? color me shocked 🙄 kevin is just exploiting the boys while trying to smear britney, and not only it is not going to work this time, he's going to hurt the kids in the process. 

• Love 1

This is just another example of why Britney likely hates the industry now and how it has always been used against her. 
OF COURSE her teenagers are embarrassed of her!! Even more so because the general public has always labeled her as “crazy”, so it IS embarrassing!! And for Kevin to all of a sudden go public and air out their dirty laundry all for a quick payday is absolutely disgusting. Even more disgusting is that his kids have a restraining order out on their grandfather and Jayden publicly stated he is an *******, and he still only said good things about him 🙄

money and fame has ruined almost every aspect of Britney’s personal life and I’m sure it kills her that her kids feel this way and there is literally nothing she can do about it. And Kevin is a complete moron and horrible parent for putting money before his kids relationship with their mom.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block