Kevin's interview: Daphne Barak is Ehud Barak's cousin. Ehud connected Harvey Weinstein to Black Cube (who surveilled Ronan Farrow)

G

1 hour ago, Mx_Defying said:

they go back to 1992 - this a recent interview with Daphne 

Guuuuurl!!! I mean, if all of this is right, which looks like it,  this is scarier than I thought. I mean, these people are way too powerful. This connection with Maxwell truly blew my mind. The Maloofs, I sniffed it. But this...wow.

For 2020, I brought lots of billionaires to support [TRUMP] before anybody did. I’m his longtime friend and supporter. I probably would have some arguments about things that he says like I would have arguments with anybody, including my husband. - Daphne

REPUBLICAN HOLD-UP😤🤬

10 minutes ago, Mx_Defying said:

For 2020, I brought lots of billionaires to support [TRUMP] before anybody did. I’m his longtime friend and supporter. I probably would have some arguments about things that he says like I would have arguments with anybody, including my husband. - Daphne

REPUBLICAN HOLD-UP😤🤬

og-fox-news.png?ve=1&tl=1

Mia Farrow dredges up an old scandal; Disney prepares to clean the Mouse House of talent; the Oscars are...

Mia Farrow Beats a Dead Horse

How sad to see Mia Farrow dredging up her 1992 scandal with Woody Allen on national television this week and in newspapers.

My favorite interviewer, Daphne Barak, is responsible for Farrow's "60th birthday" exclusive. Barak also is the regular supplier of "interviews" or rather press releases from Michael Jackson's parents, Joseph and Katherine.

In all of these cases, the subjects seem allowed to say whatever they want, whether it's true or not, and there is no questioning of their veracity or attempt to bring in outside people for balance.

In Farrow's case, what seems clear is that she's made it impossible for her son, Seamus, to have any kind of relationship with Allen. This must be particularly brutal for Allen, since Seamus is his only biological child. Can it be healthy for Farrow — who's obviously still bitter over the events of 1992 and rightly so — to have done this to their son?

The big question is: What could be her motivation? Of course, the answer is: money, money, money. It's been years since she's made any movies and a decade since she received a reported $3 to $4 million for her tell-all autobiography. With many mouths to feed, it seems she's sold out if only to beat a very dead horse.

3 hours ago, Mx_Defying said:

Im trying to figure out the lawyer alliances and if Tri Star can be connected to KFlop’s interview…

Robin Greenhill hired new lawyers who have previously represented the church of scientology AND Black Cube

Black Cube is best known for suppressing Harvey Weinstein victims

Ehud Barak, former prime minister of Israel, referred Weinstein to Black Cube

Daphne Barak (who sounds like a right wind nut job) is Ehud Barack’s cousin, and she just interviewed KFlop who is talking about the CON for the first time ever.

Blair Berk was Harvey Weinstein’s lawyer

Blair Berk was James Spear’s lawyer at the beginning of the CON

Blair Berk, Shawn Holley, Laura Wasser are a trio of Hollywood super lawyers 

Shawn Holley is representing Blackbox security in the Spears surveillance case

Laura Wasser represented Britney in her divorce (actually Britney fired Wasser bc Wasser flopped the worlds easiest divorce case and JAMIE hired Wasser back after the CON was established)

A789-AB56-FE36-4409-A34-B-96433-F5-BB239

@Ghoulia @Steel Magnolia trying to give @Mx_Defying a crash course in some of the lawyers the Super Sleuths have looked into…did I miss anyone?

2 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Im trying to figure out the lawyer alliances and if Tri Star can be connected to KFlop’s interview…

Robin Greenhill hired new lawyers who have previously represented the church of scientology AND Black Cube

Black Cube is best known for suppressing Harvey Weinstein victims

Ehud Barak, former prime minister of Israel, referred Weinstein to Black Cube

Daphne Barak (who sounds like a right wind nut job) is Ehud Barack’s cousin, and she just interviewed KFlop who is talking about the CON for the first time ever.

Blair Berk was Harvey Weinstein’s lawyer

Blair Berk was James Spear’s lawyer at the beginning of the CON

Blair Berk, Shawn Holley, Laura Wasser are a trio of Hollywood super lawyers 

Shawn Holley is representing Blackbox security in the Spears surveillance case

Laura Wasser represented Britney in her divorce (actually Britney fired Wasser bc Wasser flopped the worlds easiest divorce case and JAMIE hired Wasser back after the CON was established)

A789-AB56-FE36-4409-A34-B-96433-F5-BB239

@Ghoulia @Steel Magnolia trying to give @Mx_Defying a crash course in some of the lawyers the Super Sleuths have looked into

I hadn't considered the Weinstein-Lou Taylor connection.  

The Jerylls are still kind of a mystery to me as well. I need to read up on them a little.  

8 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

I hadn't considered the Weinstein-Lou Taylor connection.  

The Jerylls are still kind of a mystery to me as well. I need to read up on them a little.  

To me this is starting to paint a picture of right wing Hollywood 

bc the Kardashians also tie into this web.

Shawn Holley is famous for working on the OJ case, and obvs Robert Kardashian was an OJ lawyer

Lou allegedly helped the Kardashians launder Kylie’s $600mm paycheck from COTY to allegedly evade taxes.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

To me this is starting to paint a picture of right wing Hollywood 

bc the Kardashians also tie into this web.

Shawn Holley is famous for working on the OJ case, and obvs Robert Kardashian was an OJ lawyer

Lou allegedly helped the Kardashians launder Kylie’s $600mm paycheck from COTY to allegedly evade taxes.

There's something off about this that I cannot put my finger on. Daphne Barak, a personal friend of Trump, seems to have had her Google results selectively curated in such a way that makes it difficult to find out much about her. This alone doesn't really say much.  But you'd think that someone with such a long journalistic history would have had more press/fanfare/media interest when they publish a book titled Struggling for One America (Trump Vs. Hollywood: The Two White Houses) in 2021.  

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

It was a mind blowing discovery that Skitney in FTR was making fun of Jamie talking to Geraldine Wyle (AKA G Dubbah-ya)

I’m still trying to figure the geryls out too. 

Right?!! Why did he need to be in such close contact with her? Was he continuously calling her because of the multiple lawsuits unfolding at the time? Or was it because he wanted confirmation of his powers as "Britney Spears"? Or both?

:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Like 1
fb_default-92363a6f030fe6f8aa9f517166a1d

Daphe Barak, a platinum haired femme-fatale, has been foisting herself upon the famous and noteworthy families of the world for years now. Her living is made by offering "exclusive" interviews, ...

197xrjaz7466rpng.png

In the aftermath of Be****r Bhutto's untimely demise, several strange articles about her life and legacy have appeared. The most bizarre is the one written by her apparent confidante, TV journalist Daphne Barak...

From 2009: "Daphne Barak likes to portray herself as a journalist, but she is much closer to paparazzi or tabloid writers. She shamelessly pursues the tawdriest of stories about ****-addled stars like Amy Winehouse , cozying up to her parents, feeding off their grief and concern for their daughter. In the tragic death of Princess Diana, Daphne Barak's quest for fame and notoriety at any cost ran her afoul of the law. While merely chasing after celebrity scandal is bad enough, Daphne Barak also interviews and ingratiates herself to some of the worst dictators, mass-murderers, and autocratic thugs to ever hold their own nations hostage: Fidel Castro, Robert Mugabe, Saddam Hussein, right-wing Austrian legislator Jorg Haider. One wonders if she is trying to line up an interview with Osama Bin Laden?

Daphne Barak could best serve the public by ceasing her shameful, tabloid-style writing, and blatant manufacturing of hurtful lies."

Barak's article on Be****r Bhutto:

WEB.ARCHIVE.ORG

TV journalist Daphne Barak has befriended many of the world leaders she has interviewed - from Nelson Mandela to Shimon Peres - but none became such a close friend as Be****r Bhutto. Here she reveals the...

I don’t know when, but she has not blocked my friend yet who posted this 

Was this the first time you wrote about Daphne Barak?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE when people like her get fussed over a small account. You are small but clearly influential enough to get blocked by this person. LOL TOLD YA SO that your work was getting noticed…it just takes a while for the info to reach the GP

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block