Kevin's interview: Daphne Barak is Ehud Barak's cousin. Ehud connected Harvey Weinstein to Black Cube (who surveilled Ronan Farrow)

How connected to Black Box is Black Cube? Ehud was also involved with Jeffrey Epstein & Jeffrey allegedly forced a woman to have s** with Ehud.

How did Kevin meet Daphne?

sources:

"Libyan officials refused to allow the Israeli-American journalist, Daphne Barak (a cousin of former Israeli prime minister Ehud Barak)..." - Reporters Without Borders

apple-touch-icon.png

Refworld is the leading source of information necessary for taking quality decisions on refugee status. Refworld contains a vast collection of reports relating to situations in countries of origin, policy documents and...
F190812TNFF17-e1565712029555-1024x640.jp

Claim revealed in court filings from celebrity US lawyer Dershowitz, who was accused as well; associates of both men deny the allegation
F170430SCFF13-e1494092386842-1024x640.jp

Former PM admits putting Hollywood mogul in touch with private Israeli intelligence agency, but says he didn't know why Weinstein needed it

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Mx_Defying said:

How connected to Black Box is Black Cube? Ehud was also involved with Jeffrey Epstein & Jeffrey allegedly forced a woman to have s** with Ehud.

sources:

"Libyan officials refused to allow the Israeli-American journalist, Daphne Barak (a cousin of former Israeli prime minister Ehud Barak)..." - Reporters Without Borders

apple-touch-icon.png

Refworld is the leading source of information necessary for taking quality decisions on refugee status. Refworld contains a vast collection of reports relating to situations in countries of origin, policy documents and...
F190812TNFF17-e1565712029555-1024x640.jp

Claim revealed in court filings from celebrity US lawyer Dershowitz, who was accused as well; associates of both men deny the allegation
F170430SCFF13-e1494092386842-1024x640.jp

Former PM admits putting Hollywood mogul in touch with private Israeli intelligence agency, but says he didn't know why Weinstein needed it

Thank you for the explanation! I knew something seemed odd about this matchup (Federline + Barack) but I didn’t know enough to look into it.

I dug enough to see their personal websites and that weirded me out. Plus this - 

635798525052554516-IMG-Main-Mayor-Forum.

Daphne Barak charged in fight at PS mayoral forum

Have you found anything on the photographer, Erbil Gunasti?

3 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Thank you for the explanation! I knew something seemed odd about this matchup (Federline + Barack) but I didn’t know enough to look into it.

I dug enough to see their personal websites and that weirded me out. Plus this - 

635798525052554516-IMG-Main-Mayor-Forum.

Daphne Barak charged in fight at PS mayoral forum

Have you found anything on the photographer, Erbil Gunasti?

"The woman [Daphne] responsible for bringing Donald Trump and Stephen Bannon to two California Republican conventions ...

636464347538737412-Gunasti-Barak-Bannon.

The woman who helped bring Trump and Bannon to two GOP conventions made news during the 2015 Palm Springs city election.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Mx_Defying said:

Google thinks it is one person!

spacer.png

The journalist goes way back!  Linda Tripp & Hard Copy!

I thought this was very interesting ->

Dr. S. David Bernstein  has just come with his conclusion about  Marilyn Monroe 's death ... It would be 50 years, next month, to the ...

The only journalist to have spoken with Ghislaine Maxwell in prison says the accused s** offender is living in “inhumane conditions.”

Daphne Barak joined Sunrise after reporting on the hellish conditions the British socialite is being forced to endure at Brooklyn’s Metropolitan Detention Center.

58847f2e47597377016d29d5b52a099adcf8aad3
7NEWS.COM.AU

Daphne Barak tells all about the ‘inhumane condition’the right-hand woman to paedophile Jeffrey Epstein is enduring in prison.

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

7 minutes ago, Mx_Defying said:

The only journalist to have spoken with Ghislaine Maxwell in prison says the accused s** offender is living in “inhumane conditions.”

Daphne Barak joined Sunrise after reporting on the hellish conditions the British socialite is being forced to endure at Brooklyn’s Metropolitan Detention Center.

58847f2e47597377016d29d5b52a099adcf8aad3
7NEWS.COM.AU

Daphne Barak tells all about the ‘inhumane condition’the right-hand woman to paedophile Jeffrey Epstein is enduring in prison.

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

I've never heard of Daphne Barak before. How was she able to get in to see Ghislaine? 

2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I haven't clicked on any of the links...

But Daphne Barak sounds like a right wing "personality."

She definitely fits into this category.  

But she really has interviewed a LOT of interesting people.  

I guess those two things aren't mutually exclusive. 

She interviews the Jacksons here: 

41 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Me giving my Mom a Britney update at Christmas dinner

spacer.png

save time & use my map 

thumbnail?mtime=1659803117213
COGGLE.IT

The Conservatorship of Britney Spears: A Vast Conspiracy IMG_4840 , Awards won by LOU TAYLOR Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 2.33.08 AM , Crowd Surf clients (Niki Taylor, Britney Spears, 5th Harmony, Backstreet...

47 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

It sucks how Britney has blasted these documentaries because they could help her case further. I am sure the NYT and Ronan Farrow may not proceed to go more in-depth due to her displeasure.

I think they made a huge mistake going after what Britney "did" versus what people did to HER. They didn't even have to cover her in that way at all! This conspiracy is huge there's plenty of content.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block