What songs have you been obsessed with recently?

Besides Renaissance, which I've been blasting on repeat, I've been obsessed with the following tunes. It's summer, so POP it is.. 

Any fans of Kehlani? I stumbled upon this on Spotify and I absolutely loved it! 90s/2000s vibes with the vocals, chorus, ad-libs. I'd love to hear more from her and I'm open to suggestions. 

I've followed Zach for years and he helped me a lot during the pandemic with his videos. He finally released his first single a while ago and while the video could be more polished, the song slaps hard. Some pop girls can't pull such a hit. Give him a listen. 

Kat Deluna's vocals here are underrated. The bridge... 

Random song I saw on Spotify and omg! 

One of their best! 

Cheesy song but very summery

Also, there's this Balkan singer who has this suoer catchy song 'Thunder' 

How about your recent obsessions? 

@Slayer @Midnight @SlayOut @GODNA IS A QUEEN @Style. @rennen @rennen2.0 @BUWYGF  @Adriannn@CrazyButItFeelsAllright

@Blackout2006

• Love 5
  • Haha 1

I’ve been listening to Bad Bunny’s new album, “Un Verano Sin Ti”, Fuerza Regida and Groupo Firme a lot lately — as well as some other Bachata/Norteña artists and bands. :matches: 

Been loving this song a lot lately. 

Other than that, I really haven’t been listening to much else other than Spanish music and my usual underground hip-hop and trap playlists. SSGKobe, Future, Playboy Carti, Lil Durk, sharkboy, etc etc

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

I’ve been listening to Bad Bunny’s new album, “Un Verano Sin Ti”, Fuerza Regida and Groupo Firme a lot lately — as well as some other Bachata/Norteña artists and bands. :matches: 

Other than that, I really haven’t been listening to much else other than Spanish music and my usual hip-hop playlists.

Top 3 from Bad Bunny's album? It's getting buzz online but I haven't checked it out yet 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

I’ve been listening to Renaissance almost daily since it’s release! Definitely love Cozy, Energy, and Virgo’s Groove.

Also been digging MUNA’s self titled album. Two highlights:

Also this new Cuco song featuring my fave Kacey Musgraves! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Also this bop by Saucy Santana featuring Latto! :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

• Love 1

The Killers is my favorite band and I'm obsessed with their new single:

RENAISSANCE is fire and this one is the hottest one for me:

Tove Lo is that bich and I can't wait for her new album:

I love me some Harry:

Argentinian band Lucas & The Woods, still in awe because I saw them live last June:

Mexican rock band DLD... love the message behind this song:

This certified BOP:

Don't know why I've been listening to this one A LOT lately:

This smooth gem:

Saw him live a couple weeks ago and still not over it:

• Love 2

Kehlani one of my faves. Distraction will always be the song, that song got me into her in the first place. Other songs from her a like

Night like this

Everything 

Again

Hold me by the heart

Shameless

Hate the club

Other songs I listen to constantly 

Tory Kelly- don't take me home

Solange- losing you

Summer walker- you don't know me and karma 

Bree Runway- somebody like you

Max-wassbi

Ashlee- alone with you

Bronze Avery- wild

Phantoms and vanessa hudgens-lay with me ( bonus would love to see britney do a song like that)

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block