Britney recorded this song for ‘In The Zone’

12 minutes ago, IoI said:

Wasn't there another ITZ song called "Strip" she did with the Touch of My Hand producer? Apparently that one was a favorite too but got canned because of Xtina's album. It's not the same one I guess.

This is the same song. The instrumental was interpolated by Jimmy Harry for Lindsay Lohan’s song magnet

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Xposed Songs said:

I’ve confirmed with Jimmy Harry. The singer is Becky Corcoran. Actually happened before I posted but I did not see it. My apologies🤗

I feel like they scrapped his songs cause he was not on the same level than the other producers from ITZ.

I still wanna hear the song "Stay" that he worked on. Any new info on that one ?

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

I feel like they scrapped his songs cause he was not on the same level than the other producers from ITZ.

I still wanna hear the song "Stay" that he wrote on. Any new info on that one ?

It was recorded at the request of Larry Rudolph. That’s probably why hahaha. What does he know about making an album. That’s why he really left it to Dr. Luke and Will.I.am for Femme Fatale and BJ lol. No info on Stay. Britney wrote that one one so I wish to hear it. And if I find anything I will let everyone know

1 minute ago, Xposed Songs said:

It was recorded at the request of Larry Rudolph. That’s probably why hahaha. What does he know about making an album. That’s why he really left it to Dr. Luke and Will.I.am for Femme Fatale and BJ lol

But it's Britney that requested that electronic sound during that time. (2003-2005) 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block