ET Canada's Keisha continues to defend Britney and slams K-Fed

I love her! I'm so glad she's getting so much support and that this interview pretty much blew up in Kevin's face (just like Bryan and JL's interview). The tides have turned; you can't just attack Britney like that and have the whole world back you up! It's not 2007 or 2008!

• Love 6
  • Like 3

Facts :

-Britney has been working extremely hard since she's basicaly a kid, all these people complaining about her are living off that money she got. They are just a bunch of very lazy people. I mean, what do they do for a living ? You tell me !

-Kevin being silent for 13 years but starting giving interviews when the money is about to stop coming is a joke at this point.

-Can we all accept the idea that these kids are teenagers and just like every teenager on the surface of this Earth it is normal that they feel embarassed by their parents. It is ok, the fact they live in the Hollywood world does'nt change that at all.

-This beautiful lady talking in the video is absolutly right when she says : " I'm tired of everyone exploiting her" Yes absolutly ! 

Now let us enjoy the upcoming release of Britney's future hit single Hold me closer. :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

• Love 6
  • Like 1

I thought there was a mistake in the name of the title, and I was expecting KESHA. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad::imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Anyway, I love this! And I love to see the support she is getting, look even if these scumbags leak those '' supposedly horrible videos '', we would still defend her very hard, and I know some media would too.  The whole world would make the federline´s close all doors to them.

They want to take away her fan base as well, but they won't succeed. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe::fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block