The Hypocrisy Is Real When It Comes To Britney’s Family

• Super Mods

How interesting is it that Kevin has the spirit now to speak poorly about Britney in the media and make ridiculous claims about her relationship with their children solely based off what seems to be showing her own body as a free woman? It made me think about how gross this man has been over the years and how nobody has mentioned his grotesque ways.

Based off of these photos, it would seem that Kevin has no issues with women showing off their bodies. What’s the issue with when Britney does it? Was it only okay when it financially benefits Kevin and now as a free woman it does not? Is it only okay for everyone when other women show their bodies but Britney can’t? :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

A)spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

B)
spacer.png
This photo speaks for itself and is disrespectful to music. Surely this moment was an embarrassment to the family  :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

C) 
Suggesting that there is something wrong with Britney and that her mental health makes them uncomfortable. Yet approves of their children being around Jamie who assaulted and abused their children while also abusing and trafficking their mother. 

This man has a lot of nerve going after Britney about her body, considering how comfortable he is around other woman’s bodies :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

KFed never loved Britney. It was obvious all along. None of this surprises me at all. 

It’s very obvious now that he was part of the conservatorship. It was only okay for Britney to show her body when they were in control. It’s disgusting!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

How interesting is it that Kevin has the spirit now to speak poorly about Britney in the media and make ridiculous claims about her relationship with their children solely based off what seems to be showing her own body as a free woman? It made me think about how gross this man has been over the years and how nobody has mentioned his grotesque ways.

Based off of these photos, it would seem that Kevin has no issues with women showing off their bodies. What’s the issue with when Britney does it? Was it only okay when it financially benefits Kevin and now as a free woman it does not? Is it only okay for everyone when other women show their bodies but Britney can’t? :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

A)spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

B)
spacer.png
This photo speaks for itself and is disrespectful to music. Surely this moment was an embarrassment to the family  :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

This man has a lot of nerve going after Britney about her body, considering how comfortable he is around other woman’s bodies :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Come on, let's spread these pictures!!!

• The world is still mysoginistic
  • Media will always open a door to these stup1d azzholes for views and a bit of hype
  • I'm sad their kids were contaminated with this machist way of acting and thinking, to the point where they fought against their alcoholic and procurer grandfather to say "they miss him"... bitsh what the actual fack.
  • This piece of garbage makes me wanna puke and punch him so hard in the face
  • In the pictures it seems like he's on coke... and it doesn't surprise me at all

I really want them to grow the **** up, learn from their horrible mistakes and leave Britney the **** alone for once :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Well the things is not kevin having an issue with women showing their bodies the things is that birtney does it. This whole interview is wrong in so many levels. 

I think kevin should keep her mouth shot. If Sean and Jayden distance themselves for britney, this is only related with her and them.  I think  they don't share a lot of time with britney because they are teenagers and they are growing up and figuring out this whole thing of fame.  Always they're gonna be on the spotlight because her mom is super famous, so that's something that they have to handle. 

I think britney always kept them as far from the spotlight as she could because she knows how the world can be cruel, she always respect their privacy, even though she doesn't post pictures with them! Kevin talking and exposing their lives into the media is grotesque, awfull. Again he is exposing britney's relation with her sons from his own benefits and that should be pointed in court. 

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Lmfc1993 said:

Well the things is not kevin having an issue with women showing their bodies the things is that birtney does it. This whole interview is wrong in so many levels. 

I think kevin should keep her mouth shot. If Sean and Jayden distance themselves for britney, this is only related with her and them.  I think  they don't share a lot of time with britney because they are teenagers and they are growing up and figuring out this whole thing of fame.  Always they're gonna be on the spotlight because her mom is super famous, so that's something that they have to handle. 

I think britney always kept them as far from the spotlight as she could because she knows how the world can be cruel, she always respect their privacy, even though she doesn't post pictures with them! Kevin talking and exposing their lives into the media is grotesque, awfull. Again he is exposing britney's relation with her sons from his own benefits and that should be pointed in court. 

There should be a court order that he can’t speak against their mother until they are 18 or ever for that matter. Especially after she handed him all of that money! 

The Spears and Federline MEN seem to have huge issues with woman in general.  They’re all misogynistic PIGS who think women should be slaves and to do their bidding and give them money. If there’s ever any problem, it’s because the woman is a mental case and they lock her up in mental jail.

They're putrid and it’s a damn shame the 2 boys think like their rotten father too. Poor Britney, my gosh this girl has been through hell

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, KrisJ said:

The Spears and Federline MEN seem to have huge issues with woman in general.  They’re all misogynistic PIGS who think women should be slaves and to do their bidding and give them money. If there’s ever any problem, it’s because the woman is a mental case and they lock her up in mental jail.

They're putrid and it’s a damn shame the 2 boys think like their rotten father too. Poor Britney, my gosh this girl has been through hell

This. Everyone around her has betrayed her in some way except for Sam 🤍

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block