RADAR: All the drama started after Jamie was ordered to be deposed by Spears' lawyer as part of the conservatorship battle

I don't really do conspiracy theories, but everything is now coming together and just seems so sinister aganst her. The recent spat in court regarding Jamie Spears wanting Britney's new address stands out to me, along with what happened with Vicki and now her children being used as pawns. Part of me thinks she she should just move abroad and put as much distance between herself and team con as possible. It just feels like nothing is off limits when is comes to regaining control of her and her money and avoiding the consequences of team cons actions. Using minor children like this as weapons against he (in my opinion) suggests that there is no "floor" when it comes to regaining the narrative. The legal system in California seems unwilling or unable to protect her (so far) and has indeed aided and abetted an abusive situation (in my opinion). It is scary stuff to go up against and I admire her for it it.  It must be heartbreaking.  

• Love 2
16 hours ago, nwonder said:

epic-dancing-britney-spears-dancing.gif

Brinny dancing and performing still at 40

LOL- RIGHT! And most dancers at his age eventually become choreographers, sooooooo how come he can't do that? Kfed is such trash as a MAN. Dude could have EASILY(even with Brits help) open a dance studio(he has tons of friends in the dance community) and made income for himself and his friends. He could have passed down that business to his children. But no, he's a lazy bum, who only inspires his children to be lazy bums(like him) instead of showing them the value of HARD WORK. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block