RADAR: All the drama started after Jamie was ordered to be deposed by Spears' lawyer as part of the conservatorship battle

1 hour ago, Darec said:

K’Fed Set To Lose $20K Monthly Child Support Allowance As Feud With Ex-Britney Spears Takes New Twist

Britney Spears’ ex-husband Kevin Federline will be without financial support from the pop star in a little over 2 years, Radar has learned.

Federline caused a stir this week after he trashed Spears in the press claiming their sons want nothing to do with her. He decided to sit down for an interview as his child support checks are coming to an end.

In court documents, Federline said Spears was “one of the most recognized musical performers of our time,” having sold 80 million records worldwide. In his declaration, Spears’ ex-husband said he worked as a DJ and music producer.

“I work as a DJ. My income this year is approximately $3,000 per month, which I earn by traveling to various entertainment venues around the country and providing musical entertainment,” he said.

“My income has changed significantly since the child support was last modified in approximately 2008 because I no longer earn a six-figure income like I did in 2008. I am no longer able to perform as a dancer due to my age, and I have not been as successful in putting out new music as I was in 2008. I am simply less of a “name” and less in demand than I was in 2008, which has negatively affected my income.”

Spears pointed out she covered the son’s private school, tutoring, extracurricular activities, clothing, and phone bills.

Sources close to the situation said Spears’ father ended up offering an additional $10k per month and the dispute was settled months later.

Federline’s checks will decrease after Sean turns 18 in 2023 and then he’ll be without his support after Jayden becomes an adult in August 2024.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, last week, Federline sat down for an interview where he trashed Spears. 

Radar=Lynne

Thanks Lynne…but we ALL knew this already. Obvs ALL the media drama is about Jamie’s deposition this Friday. Now it’s time to stop whining to Radar and start doing something helpful like volunteering for a deposition. 

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Radar=Lynne

Thanks Lynne…but we ALL knew this already. Obvs ALL the media drama is about Jamie’s deposition this Friday. Now it’s time to stop whining to Radar and start doing something helpful like volunteering for a deposition. 

Many fans in Lynne's comments are asking her to do something for her daughter for the first time in her life! But unfortunately they are cut from the same cloth. Between all of them they have dirt on each other.

• Like 1

Eh. The thread title and the sentence at the end of the Radar article are a bit of a misnomer in that they indicate that one thing is related to the other. It's possible but there's no proof of that. 

More and more, it seems as if Kevin is just saying something now to get his name back out there and begin trying to generate interested and thus income because it's true, the gravy train will begin drying up next year. I guess that's an assumption too but whatever.

• Like 2

Obvious. And also Jamies depo

Every1 talks about Britney being naked and crazy causes drama and pain to her boys. Yet no1 says how their unemployed father giving that interview will make them an objects of scrutiny and that their father would be trashed yet again in media. How is this will affect ur children, Kevin-the great father?did u even thought this will cause them pain too. I am tired of these ppl making it ok to a man to trash his ex wife while being jobless pathetic excuse of a man yet Britney is a villain. If a man was showing his *** on insta they call him macho a woman does the same-$lut. Wtf is wrong with it. 

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block