Once again, Team Con preys on those with no civil rights: Britney's Children

Basically, Britney's kids are vulnerable targets to Team Con. There is definitely something sinister about this latest drama and K-Fed and the two sons are not smart enough to think of it on their own. 

---

In their quest for revenge and stonewalling the courts, Team Con has sunk to new lows. In order to punish Britney, they feel the need to punish her children. 

It's sad to see these kids emulate Kevin. But, the fact is, they have no civil rights. They cannot vote, they cannot decide where they live, there are not many jobs they are qualified for (besides show business and fast food), etc. Like Britney was in her conservatorship, these young kids can be intimidated by powers much larger than them. The same powers that intimidated Britney into residencies and tours she didn't want to do, took control of her finances, surveilled her are most definitely targeting her kids. 

Remember the narrative that Britney was really ok with the conservatorship? Remember the narratives that Britney checked into a "mental health facility" because she was so "devastated" over her dad's colon exploding? I feel like we know so little about the manipulation campaign going on with Britney's sons. There's no way a 15 and 16 year old were the originators of all of this drama. I blame K-Fed, Jamie Spears and Mark Vincent Kaplan. 

I really feel for them. I think it is very misguided to go against their mother like this and I believe there are much larger powers coaxing them to act this way. Why would the tactics of their abuse suddenly change now that the conservatorship has ended? 

Overall, as frustrated as I am, I have to have sympathy for the kids. As with everything, there is always so much more the story and you have to wonder what role Jamie, Lou, K-Fed and his lawyer, etc. have had with the boys in recent months who have their own selfish agendas. 

• Love 5

The kids were raised by and surrounded by people who saw them as leverage and cash in the bank. 

Also who loved to hurt Britney;  what better way than to take her kids away by telling them stuff behind her back, to undermine her. Like they did with media and everywhere else, painting her in s bad light.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block