Iggy Azalea Is Returning To Music After Fans Negative Reaction To Her Quitting

Cqleb

I'm indifferent towards Iggy too and the last single that i like was Team, but someone can explain to me what were the bad racist things he said?
If she said **** things I understand hatred but....

But if the hatred was for rapping with an Australian accent or not being from North America and rapping I'm sorry but I don't understand it and that's also racism in reverse.
For example Rosalia raps and is from Spain that is not a country of hip-hop culture (although in Spain there are already rappers rapping since the 90's but was minority music).

What I want to explain is that I do not understand this cultural appropriation thing (Rosalia it also had criticism of cultural appropriation with flamenco also since she is not of gypsy ethnicity). I understand some point cultural appropriation that is wrong as when you do not cite the influences or when in the industry and discographers preferes (more years ago) more white singers making urban music than blacks, or benefit, there if I understand.

Is a complex theme but also the cultures have always mixed and that is why there are evolutions and different genres and mixed genres today.

P.D: I don't want offend anybody

• Like 1

That was a great tweet and builds an amazing origin story for the next album.  I love where she started with her career, but just stay away from the negativity because I still to this day will not watch that sally walker video.  I'm a fan but she lost me when she went dark.  Bring back team vibes. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block