I think this needs to be said.

Kevin’s son. The one that is 18 is a legal adult. Mental maturity aside. If he’s old enough to enlist in the military. He’s old enough to get dragged IMHO. If he wants to insert himself in the current drama ( he’s a flip flopper cause last year he was all about defending Britney ) by liking comments about Britney being slow ect and if he wants to respond to fans inboxing him on Instagram. Than he can get dragged. Sean and Jayden are minors. They’re off limits. But Kaleb ? He’s 18 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ So all you fans coddling him sayin “he’s just a kid” ect. Yeah miss me with that crap. Britney is the SOLE reason this man has had the lifestyle he’s had his entire life. Britney is the SOLE reason he lives in a mansion and doesn’t have to work to financially maintain himself. He’s ungrateful as hell and deserves to get dragged for saying and liking the shady **** he’s been saying. His father left his mother WHILE PREGNANT for Britney but he wants to call Britney desperate ? His father hasn’t had a real job his entire life. Britney isn’t the bad one in this situation. Again he’s an ungrateful POS, is 18 and a legal adult. He’s fair game 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️Sorry Not Sorry Hair GIF by HBO Max

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days