Margot Robbie Allegedly Set To Replace Johnny Depp In Pirates Of The Caribbean

• Super Mods

From Barbie to Pirates, Margot Robbie is booked and busy! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:spacer.png

It’s said that Depp has officially been let go from the franchise and that Robbie will be taking over. There has been no official confirmation!

What are your thoughts? I think she’s going to do a great job if this is true! I will of course aways think Johnny was the best for the role but I also love that the iconic leading role is now going to a woman 🤍

I swear I read they offered Depp 300$ Mil and he accepted.. Looks like it may not be a rumor afterall

A new Pirates film has been in development since 2018, with Margot Robbie attached to star and Christina Hodson penning the script since 2020. The film would hypothetically be a "soft reboot" of the franchise, with Disney reportedly having "balked" at the idea of Depp potentially coming back for a cameo appearance.

• Super Mods
Just now, Yasux34 said:

I swear I read they offered Depp 300$ Mil and he accepted.. Looks like it may not be a rumor afterall

A new Pirates film has been in development since 2018, with Margot Robbie attached to star and Christina Hodson penning the script since 2020. The film would hypothetically be a "soft reboot" of the franchise, with Disney reportedly having "balked" at the idea of Depp potentially coming back for a cameo appearance.

netflix-disney-plus-hbo-max-hulu-streami

July is just around the corner and that means all of your favorite streaming services are going to [...]

I don’t think he will ever be returning because of what they did to him. I believe he has said this. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block