Moment 4 Life is Nicki Minaj's Best Fan Favorite!

Nicki absolutely ATE this classic 2010s bop. I will be starting new threads reviving classic 2010 songs that really impacted not only me but I feel the artists' fans and the general public. :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

"Moment 4 Life" is a beautifully written song. This is one rap song I can rap word for word with passion and aggression. I love these lyrics and they are really humble but got a good flex. :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

"No I'm not lucky, I'm blessed" will forever resonate. Even in our darkest moment we are blessed because we are breathing. 

Nicki has said in the past this is one of her favorite songs of her career and it's no wonder why... 

Shout-out to Drake who killed his verse! 🔥🔥🔥

Nicki and Drake really are legends now! 💙💙💙

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

The song is a classic now! The way fans are singing it at Nicki’s concerts word for word is insane! Imagine having such a beautiful song in your catalog who had both commercial success and a cultural impact but still not being recognized with a Grammy. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

…and a decade later, brainless rap songs having one is a fuq’d up. The haters can’t even drag Nicki for not having a Grammy when it’s crystal clear they did it intentionally. Not bringing any names ‘cause I love this song so much it deserves its praise!! 💖

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Style. said:

The song is a classic now! The way fans are singing it at Nicki’s concerts word for word is insane! Imagine having such a beautiful song in your catalog who had both commercial success and a cultural impact but still not being recognized with a Grammy. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

…and a decade later, brainless rap songs having one is a fuq’d up. The haters can’t even drag Nicki for not having a Grammy when it’s crystal clear they did it intentionally. Not bringing any names ‘cause I love this song so much it deserves its praise!! 💖

No lies detected!

5 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

It’s amongst her Top 3 most well-known classics and the song is practically synonymous to her name. Not sure how big it was worldwide but at least it was huge here in the States. I wouldn’t necessarily call it underrated.

I'm here in California sis but compared to Super Bass, Your Love, Anaconda, Only, Pills N Potions it is kind of overlooked in my opinion. 

I love it 😌

7 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

It’s amongst her Top 3 most well-known classics and the song is practically synonymous to her name. Not sure how big it was worldwide but at least it was huge here in the States. I wouldn’t necessarily call it underrated.

I’m from Europe and I remember my friends and my school mates praising it. Thanks to YouTube, we discovered so many good songs. Maybe the OP called it underrated charts wise because it didn’t peak high even tho it was so popular.

People need to realize and give this woman more credit that she succeeded to have popular rap hits in a time where mainstream pop songs were at its highest peak. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

Yes :melt_weird_drift_wow: I’ve been listening to Nicki the past couple days in anticipation of what I hope is a new BOP. She really had a chokehold on me in the 2010s.

Me too sis. I think Super Freaky Girl will be her next hit. Maybe not as big as Anaconda but as big as Your Love!

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

Yes :melt_weird_drift_wow: I’ve been listening to Nicki the past couple days in anticipation of what I hope is a new BOP. She really had a chokehold on me in the 2010s.

4 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Me too sis. I think Super Freaky Girl will be her next hit. Maybe not as big as Anaconda but as big as Your Love!

Y’all I love Nicki, but don’t get too excited. The snippet sounds amazing, but so did Bussin’ and it turned out underwhelming. I think we should expect a little bop, reminiscing of her pop hay days. 

Anaconda had Nicki at her peak, closing a massive era of Pink Friday. I’m not gonna lie but I can’t wait to hear Super Freaky Girl!!!!!!💖

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Style. said:

Y’all I love Nicki, but don’t get too excited. The snippet sounds amazing, but so did Bussin’ and it turned out underwhelming. I think we should expect a little bop, reminiscing of her pop hay days. 

Anaconda had Nicki at her peak, closing a massive era of Pink Friday. I’m not gonna lie but I can’t wait to hear Super Freaky Girl!!!!!!💖

Super stoked for SFG and Hold Me Closer !!!! 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

OMG YES!
I used to LOVE this song, heck I loved the entire Pink Friday album when it came out.

I was 17 when she came out and obsessed!

I knew she was gonna be huge when I first heard her rap on Mariah's Up Out My Face remix.

OMG me too. I swear we are like so alike like childhood besties! :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block