LOOK I’M REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU @GLITTERRAIN BUT @PRINCESSMIMI IS ONE OF THE GREATEST EXHALER’S OF ALL TIME

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

But can we all talk about how @Henry Torres catfished everyone on here, was dragged to the pits of hell and he still came back even being friends with the same people that skull dragged him? Now THAT is a thread I’m interested in reading :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

The way @Henry Torres’ rise to Exhale prominence from what had been the ashes is something to be studied. :surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised: Not everyone has what Henry has! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 4
35 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

But can we all talk about how @Henry Torres catfished everyone on here, was dragged to the pits of hell and he still came back even being friends with the same people that skull dragged him? Now THAT is a thread I’m interested in reading :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

27 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

The way @Henry Torres’ rise to Exhale prominence from what had been the ashes is something to be studied. :surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised: Not everyone has what Henry has! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

The way I won omg

Dr Phil Black Teen GIF - Dr Phil Black Teen Treasure - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block