Kaleb Federline (18) is responding to fans on Instagram

Tbf I can see why Kevin would would attempt to manipulate his children into believing that Britney is an unfit parent, unstable and whatever else he has come up with. If Kevin admits that Britney is a good mother now that she is out of the conservatorship things would look really bad for him. Whilst Britney was in the conservatorship I’m sure it was easy for him to justify not working and being there for his children. Now that’s over the children, his friends, family and others would likely begin questioning why he still hasn’t got a job, and why he is living off the money Britney provides for 1/3 of his children. Sadly, Britney has been forced to provide this life of luxury for 8 people for 100% of time when she is in fact paying to look after 2 people for initially 50%, and now 70% of the time - a broken system indeed. What really pisses me off is that Kevin used Britney’s “Piece of Me” earnings to justify requesting a huge increase in monthly payments. Britney didn’t even like performing the songs in that show and we now know that the huge numbers that Britney was earning didn’t even go to her. **** America. I hope Rossengart cuts this little b***h off.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I love how the title included his age to give people permission to drag and call him names. Because there is a great difference between being almost 17 and 18 in one’s maturity and how immature you are. The same people defending Britney’s kids for being children and therefore immune from everything in the world are now throwing stones at an 18 YO that probably doesn’t know what the **** is going on either and standing up for his dad (wrongfully so but I’m not going to call him a rat over it) :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I appreciate how much of a good person you are, but we have a saying in the UK I like to live by:

Chat s.hi.t, Get banged.

Essentially, if you’re chatting s.hi.t then I’m gonna drag your *** :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

3 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

The truth will come out" 

Okay… but Kfudges version of the truth that he’s told you.

I don’t get what their problem is… she’s just staying in her lane doing her little insta shows. Why are they so mad? She doesn’t want anything to with any them except her kids who have the freedom to choose who they see (unlike she did for almost 15 years)

It’s obvious Kevin manipulates his kids, especially now. Right now the truth about his involvement threatens to come out through Britney and her book and what would he say to his kids then? That it’s the truth and he’s a monster and helped trap Britney for over a decade because he’s too lazy to work? Of course not. Last year this kid was still pro free Britney. Now he’s not. Because daddy Federline is making sure to feed all of his kids the worst kind of toxic poison to save his own skin. 

Once Britney’s book comes out and more **** comes out in court this family is going to implode and then hopefully at least Britney’s kids will find their way to the truth.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Kaleb, your father is a deadbeat who manipulated a fragile woman into a relationship he was never genuinely interested in to milk her for all she was worth. He also ditched your mother for that woman. That's the truth. Nothing he says holds any weight because he is a dishonest loser.

• Like 3