Should Britney hire Hollywood it-girl Tana Mongeau as her new assistant?

8 minutes ago, Ryan Robles said:

Oh God, no! I remember her cringy YouTube days...and the amazing exposee that was done on her

I mean let's be real, Tana will NEVER be cancelled. You can't cancel someone who DOESN'T CARE and uses it as a punchline around her persona. She’s simply unapologetic which is so refreshing to see. Not to mention, she comes from humble beginnings. 

When was the last time Tana showed up sober and on-time? 

Tana and Britney are in two very different parts of their lives. Britney seems to be over the partying, schmoozing and such; these two will never get each other. Also, if Britney ever wanted to make people mad at her, show up late, and be disrespectful, then yes, Tana is the one for the job. 🙄

• Love 2
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, A.a.A said:

I find tana soooooo interesting. She doesn’t give a **** about anything. Watch her podcast with Tim Dillon a comedian. It’s one of the best things I’ve ever watched. 

Omg watching this right now. Ugh she’s so naturally funny and again, love how unapologetic she is. It’s so refreshing to see in a celebrity and I think it’s the main reason why she’s become as big as she has.

• 5 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block