Should Britney hire Hollywood it-girl Tana Mongeau as her new assistant?

It’s clear as day that since the beginning, Tana Mongeau has been a major stan and huge advocate, if not one of the biggest celebrity advocates of and for Britney Spears. Some have even drawn comparisons to their celebrity status and their notoriety within Hollywood and Los Angeles culture. Britney was the blonde IT-GIRL of the late 90s and 2000s and Tana is the blonde IT-GIRL of the late 10s and 2020s. That is a fact.

Times she’s supported Britney (not including IG videos/lives/Instagram comments, etc.) 

spacer.png

:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

So Exhale, discuss? Should Y2K queen and 2020s Hollywood icon, Tana Mongeau, be hired as Britney new’s assistant? I feel like she would give her that Y2K spark, spunk and energy she needs; not to mention, she has a great sense of humor and is very relatable. I mean, just look at the material… :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Mxra said:

Is this a meme thread? 

Keep Tana Mongoose away from the queen :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

It isn’t? And why though? She clearly loves, adores, and respects Britney. She’s who she should have in her life tbh. A fun, loving, funny and trendy party-girl. I feel like they would connect and understand eachother in an indescribable level. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

58 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Another person looking for fame? Pass. If Britney requires an assistant she should get someone that has never been in the public eye and stay behind the scenes. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Shouldn’t it be the opposite? :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised: While I never had an issue with Vicky, I feel like she was too unknown, thus the sudden exposure and conspiracy theories that came along was too much for her to handle.  Britney needs a bad ***** kunt like Tana in her life. Someone unapologetic, more with the times, and who doesn’t give two ****s about what the media and press are going to think. Unfortunately, someone who has never been in the public eye is going to have a very hard time accommodating to the fame that comes along with knowing Britney.

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, GimmeTitney said:

No. She's too immature and fame hungry. She is not loyal to her friends and has shown time and time again how selfish and egotistical she is. 

She’s just having fun like Britney and all of the other Hollywood it-girls we used to stan in the 2000s. She’s actually a very sweet person. I have friends/acquaintances who have worked with and met her and they’ve only ever said nice things. Stop listening to the media. :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

I have no idea who this is

To call her THE IT GIRL of the 10s/20s seems incorrect

But anyway no I don't think she should be Brits assistant. Brit needs a professional. Not a party girl. While yes being friends with a party girl is lots of fun, this girl is way younger and won't bring anything of substance to Britneys life. Before I get dragged, I'm not saying Britney needs to be mature/serious and not have any kind of wild fun, but she certainly doesn't need that in someone she employs. If paps started seeing her clubbing with this random chick it would be 2007 all over again

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, IonutM said:

Are we sure Vicky is not B’s assistant anymore? Or why did they unfollow each other?
I would definitely want someone more current, some gen Z type of person that knows what’s up.

THISSSS OMG :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud: Tana is the perfect match :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Trendy, funny, cute, bubbly, charming, in-demand. Very reminiscent of Britney in her 20s. Plus, it’ll be a slap into the face to all of the people who used her partying/clubbing ways against her.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

I have no idea who this is

To call her THE IT GIRL of the 10s/20s seems incorrect

But anyway no I don't think she should be Brits assistant. Brit needs a professional. Not a party girl. While yes being friends with a party girl is lots of fun, this girl is way younger and won't bring anything of substance to Britneys life. Before I get dragged, I'm not saying Britney needs to be mature/serious and not have any kind of wild fun, but she certainly doesn't need that in someone she employs. If paps started seeing her clubbing with this random chick it would be 2007 all over again

Tana is an ICON, a LEGEND and the MOMENTT

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block