Anyone Know Surprise Witness(BJ) Contact?

Hey so im looking and cant find a contact email for out lil lawyer stan. I know shes said it on live youtube vids b4 ive seen personally. But theres no email on her contact stuff. Ive DMed her on insta but was hoping someone knew her gmail she puts out there. Im here in phoenix and have come across Tristar stuff out here. Please i was hoping to fwd my stuff to her so she (a professional) can do her thing. Anyone?

1 minute ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Hey so im looking and cant find a contact email for out lil lawyer stan. I know shes said it on live youtube vids b4 ive seen personally. But theres no email on her contact stuff. Ive DMed her on insta but was hoping someone knew her gmail she puts out there. Im here in phoenix and have come across Tristar stuff out here. Please i was hoping to fwd my stuff to her so she (a professional) can do her thing. Anyone?

Spill the beans sis, what did you find about Lou Taylor? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: And how?

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Spill the beans sis, what did you find about Lou Taylor? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: And how?

Get me that contact and as soon as the email to BJ sends ill totally spill. Heres a hint and i took pics too so i had paper trail for u H.ookers, i live down the street from a Tristar management firm location

Edited by SumoCyco2017
Uncensoring a word that didnt need to b
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Imma try it, i know she has openly said it was a gmail on her youtube lives

Yes it is in here 

View BJ Courville's email address: xxxxx@gmail.com & phone: +1-***-***-8624's profile as President at The Life...

her real name is bj courville Brittany Courville 

View BJ Courville's email address: xxxxx@gmail.com & phone: +1-***-***-8624's profile as President at The Life...

Maybe she has different email for her work email idk 

2 minutes ago, One More Time said:

Yes it is in there 

her real name is bj courville Brittany Courville 

Maybe she has different email for her work email idk 

Lemme guess u have to pay to see the email? I emailed that link u posted waiting for confirm to send my pics and screen shots from google search. 

Best bet is an IG comment or the proton mail...

But she sometimes doesn't have time to respond... she's got a LOT to deal with atm and partly cause she's choosy on who to trust as shes been burned, which I don't blame her... so don't take it personal (unless yous a ***** :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:        ( :lolnoworries_britney_hat_its_okay_excited:) )

She's a sweet soul and I connect with her :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block