I think I’ve got a fever - any tips on how to stop it?

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m kidding. I love the Dua exposure and glad to have a new convert. I’m procrastinating from finishing my projects :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Omg right right ur two projects. I’m honestly so distracted and falling behind at work. I really am shocked there are genuinely ppl on exhale who deny her impact. She is legit the moment and the main pop girl 

11 hours ago, Rik said:

Omg right right ur two projects. I’m honestly so distracted and falling behind at work. I really am shocked there are genuinely ppl on exhale who deny her impact. She is legit the moment and the main pop girl 

You can’t be a main pop girl if you haven’t made it to the Top 5 year-end list of most globally searched female artists. We’ll see where she lands in 2022 though, she might have a chance. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Haha 1
On 8/8/2022 at 6:23 AM, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

You can’t be a main pop girl if you haven’t made it to the Top 5 year-end list of most globally searched female artists. We’ll see where she lands in 2022 though, she might have a chance. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

:chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:  She is The Pop girl so ur wrong 

On 8/7/2022 at 10:08 PM, i sometimes sing live said:

Your newfound obsession with Dua is so funny to me for some reason. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Shut up b. Itch omg 

when she performed this OMF one of the few from her flop album I legit thought it was from future nostalgia 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Future Nostalgia said:

Shook in a good way omg. But I can tell she’s not fully developed as an artist yet at that point 

btw hear this song it’s not that great but tbh it’s just a demo ish rn and I wanna eventually move to a whole other direction 

Lol, thank God. "Room for 2" is such a vibe. :bouncey: Anyways, I will send you some voice memos in the following days. And I totes listened to the little snippets you'd posted to your Insta stories. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block