We Stand with Britney!

• Super Mods

Not to sound dumb but idk how to post emoji hearts on here.

Im on my laptop, so its probably different than on phone.

Can someone show me how?

I'll just put this heart emoji

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Btw you or someone should put that # on social media and it can trend and then Britney will see it and feel alot better.

Just a suggestion

• Love 1
3 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Not to sound dumb but idk how to post emoji hearts on here.

Im on my laptop, so its probably different than on phone.

Can someone show me how?

I'll just put this heart emoji

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Btw you or someone should put that # on social media and it can trend and then Britney will see it and feel alot better.

Just a suggestion

Tell the mods to feature this they seem to not be fans of me at the moment. @Slayer

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
LOVE YOU BRITNEY STAY STRONG 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, sykology said:

It just shows you what people will do for money.  All Britney wants is to be loved without someone financially benefiting off her or use her.  Its so sad that now her kids are part of the problem.  Cut them all off.  

Honestly that's what blows me away but still we haven't heard it from the boy's mouth themselves. Kevin is speaking for them and I feel like they're at that age where they're starting to find their voice and I think that if they were comfortable if anything they should be the ones to clarify this whole situation, but I just feel so bad for Britney during this time because I know that it's got to affect her. It's just really sad seeing all this and the fact that she has to go through all this ******* s*** through the limelight through the public eye like that's insane. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Honestly that's what blows me away but still we haven't heard it from the boy's mouth themselves. Kevin is speaking for them and I feel like they're at that age where they're starting to find their voice and I think that if they were comfortable if anything they should be the ones to clarify this whole situation, but I just feel so bad for Britney during this time because I know that it's got to affect her. It's just really sad seeing all this and the fact that she has to go through all this ******* s*** through the limelight through the public eye like that's insane. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

It looks like Sean might have decided he didnt want to have anything to do with it since he wasn't in the video.  Jayden on the other hand...

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

I didn't see Jayden in the interview? Is there more than one part to this interview???

Lol I might be getting the names mixed up!  The older one didnt seem like he was in it.  The younger one is only like 14 so maybe he is just along for the ride?  Who knows. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block