Do you all get bored discussing the same issues and topics over and over again?

Do you get bored talking about the same topics over and over again?   

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 8/6/2022 at 5:20 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This thread isn’t meant to diss anyone or anything, but a genuine question I’ve been wondering lately: do you ever get bored seeing the same topics over and over again on the homepage? 

I know part of the reason I started disliking a majority of artists a lot of people stan on here is the massive overexposure of information being discussed over and over again. Most times there are ten threads about the same topic (I.e. Beyoncé’s Renaissance, Britney’s Elton collab, Britney’s single Instagram post being turned into ten different threads, etc) I’m guilty of it too since I created a thread about the Britney/Elton collab. However, it’s tiring and now I understand why @Jordan Miller decided to open the forum to different topics. I love Britney and always will but how many times can we post about the memes she posts, Vicky T’s posts about her posts, what her stupid family is up to and how much we all hate them, etc?). I’m guessing I’m in the minority and know even seeing like 6 old Dua Lipa threads on the homepage gave me anxiety even though I love and admire her. Too much of a good thing isn’t good for anyone.

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

Thoughts? :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Absolutely. Also the anger and violence in which some people stand against opposing views. I come here not read about complex cosmological issues, I know, but I would definitely appreciate a less obsessive stance on some issues. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Bigno said:

Absolutely. Also the anger and violence in which some people stand against opposing views. I come here not read about complex cosmological issues, I know, but I would definitely appreciate a less obsessive stance on some issues. 

Nothing but Twitter warriors. These people wouldn’t say these things to your face but behind anonymity think they’re big people on campus :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2022 at 7:20 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This thread isn’t meant to diss anyone or anything, but a genuine question I’ve been wondering lately: do you ever get bored seeing the same topics over and over again on the homepage? 

I know part of the reason I started disliking a majority of artists a lot of people stan on here is the massive overexposure of information being discussed over and over again. Most times there are ten threads about the same topic (I.e. Beyoncé’s Renaissance, Britney’s Elton collab, Britney’s single Instagram post being turned into ten different threads, etc) I’m guilty of it too since I created a thread about the Britney/Elton collab. However, it’s tiring and now I understand why @Jordan Miller decided to open the forum to different topics. I love Britney and always will but how many times can we post about the memes she posts, Vicky T’s posts about her posts, what her stupid family is up to and how much we all hate them, etc?). I’m guessing I’m in the minority and know even seeing like 6 old Dua Lipa threads on the homepage gave me anxiety even though I love and admire her. Too much of a good thing isn’t good for anyone.

Thoughts? :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Exhale is like Times Square with thousands of people shouting things all at once. I get annoying by duplicate topics about the same thing. I always double check if someone post something to avoid creating the same topic. Exhale needs a moderation. 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Exhale is like Times Square with thousands of people shouting things all at once. I get annoying by duplicate topics about the same thing. I always double check if someone post something to avoid creating the same topic. Exhale needs a moderation. 

We currently have over 100+ reports of people reporting the most trivial things. A lot of them are justified but a lot of them are like are you serious right now? We do our best considering it’s a volunteer position 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

We currently have over 100+ reports of people reporting the most trivial things. A lot of them are justified but a lot of them are like are you serious right now? We do our best considering it’s a volunteer position 

Y’all need to be getting paid! Or at least quarterly bonuses

spacer.png

Well I'm excited as hell for BP's comeback, but no one seems to care here unfortunately!:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Every day we have new content about their new song and album which makes it super exciting, but those topics barely gain momentum... :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

But yeah i get your point. The thing is that here, we all have the same pasion for an artist that, maybe, in our daily basis we can't share that conversation and exciment in real life with others, and that's why we may talk about it here over and over again... :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block