What movie has the best soundtrack?

18 hours ago, Zach F said:

I’ll definitely check that out! 

did you check the movie and soundtrack out? i sometimes have thought, however delusional, that at least its impossible to not like one of these: the movie or the soundtrack. but tastes are so different.

MV5BOTFiNzczYWUtNTVjNS00OTZlLTk1ZTktOTg0
WWW.IMDB.COM

The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys: Directed by Peter Care. With Emile Hirsch, Kieran Culkin, Vincent D'Onofrio, Jena Malone. A group of Catholic school friends, after being caught drawing an obscene comic book, plan a heist...

it has its benefits Jena Malone plays there, Jodie Foster plays there. absolute masterpiece in my opinion

6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I wouldn’t call it the best but my favorite film soundtracks growing up were Charlies Angels: Full Throttle and A Walk To Remember :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Favorites from both:

Ok so I found myself wanting to post every song :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

I love all of those! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block