Do you sometimes use Britney songs to have relationship in bed to? If, then which songs?

Y'all better don't laugh at me! But I don't feel comfortable having s.e.x while listening to her songs and that's because Britney has been a part of my life since I was a little kid so it's like she's a part of my family in a way :ehidk_britney_um_eek: So listening to her voice while doing stuff with my partner it would be like having my sister watching me while I'm having s.e.x :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
51 minutes ago, Exhaolic said:

Y'all better don't laugh at me! But I don't feel comfortable having s.e.x while listening to her songs and that's because Britney has been a part of my life since I was a little kid so it's like she's a part of my family in a way :ehidk_britney_um_eek: So listening to hear voice while doing stuff with my partner it would be like having my sister watching me while I'm having s.e.x :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Good answer I Love You Neon GIF

• Love 2

the other day i was hanging out with my bf and i started playing a britney playlist on spotify just to show him some britney songs that i like (he’s straight and doesn’t know any songs other than baby and toxic:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:). we started making out and ended up having s**, but the playlist kept playing and at some point i was having s** to Sometimes or Lucky… it went on for an hour straight so i went through so many different songs :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block