Do you sometimes use Britney songs to have relationship in bed to? If, then which songs?

Y'all better don't laugh at me! But I don't feel comfortable having s.e.x while listening to her songs and that's because Britney has been a part of my life since I was a little kid so it's like she's a part of my family in a way :ehidk_britney_um_eek: So listening to her voice while doing stuff with my partner it would be like having my sister watching me while I'm having s.e.x :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
51 minutes ago, Exhaolic said:

Y'all better don't laugh at me! But I don't feel comfortable having s.e.x while listening to her songs and that's because Britney has been a part of my life since I was a little kid so it's like she's a part of my family in a way :ehidk_britney_um_eek: So listening to hear voice while doing stuff with my partner it would be like having my sister watching me while I'm having s.e.x :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Good answer I Love You Neon GIF

• Love 2

the other day i was hanging out with my bf and i started playing a britney playlist on spotify just to show him some britney songs that i like (he’s straight and doesn’t know any songs other than baby and toxic:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:). we started making out and ended up having s**, but the playlist kept playing and at some point i was having s** to Sometimes or Lucky… it went on for an hour straight so i went through so many different songs :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: