Britney and Sam spotted at the Four Seasons

I saw her one night several years ago (around 2015) at LAX she seemed really like intense though, she was fidgeting around a lot… but again it was LAX πŸ˜… Super sweet though, she sincerely smiled at me when I waved hello.Β 
Β 

I did not take any pictures out of a combination of fear and respectΒ :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:Β (I was scared to freak her out and didn’t wanna invade her privacy any more than I already had by going β€œhi Britney!” 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, grovela said:

I saw her one night several years ago (around 2015) at LAX she seemed really like intense though, she was fidgeting around a lot… but again it was LAX πŸ˜… Super sweet though, she sincerely smiled at me when I waved hello.Β 
Β 

I did not take any pictures out of a combination of fear and respectΒ :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:Β (I was scared to freak her out and didn’t wanna invade her privacy any more than I already had by going β€œhi Britney!” 

Aww you're so sweetΒ 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Zach F said:

Would anyone ask her for a picture or just wanna let her be?Β 

I would honestly be dying to ask for a pic but I would be too scared that, no matter how politely I ask, Brit (or whomever I ask) would snap and say no. I wouldn't blame her at all bc I'd be annoyed if I was trying to live my life and someone asked for a pic, but it would crush me and I'd probably cry or somethingΒ :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I saw Sam Smith out and about once (I'm a fan of their music, but not a mega fan like I am with Britney) and I was debating asking for a photo. Then I saw someone else ask and their entourage screamed at the person that Sam would not be taking photos and told the person to go awayΒ :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:Β Good thing I didn't ask for a pic lol

• Love 2
5 hours ago, grovela said:

Β 

My friend's friend met Britney (at a StarbucksΒ :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:) back in like 2009 or something and apparently she was more than happy to take a photo with him! I was so mad bc he wasn't even a huge fan or anything and this was like 5 minutes away from me.

So cool that she smiled when you waved! I would feel like I was walking on clouds if that happened to me honestly.

• Like 2
19 hours ago, toxiccriminal said:

My friend's friend met Britney (at a StarbucksΒ :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:) back in like 2009 or something and apparently she was more than happy to take a photo with him! I was so mad bc he wasn't even a huge fan or anything and this was like 5 minutes away from me.

So cool that she smiled when you waved! I would feel like I was walking on clouds if that happened to me honestly.

This sounds made up... 2009? I doubt it.. her team were very high security and strict back thenΒ 

2 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

This sounds made up... 2009? I doubt it.. her team were very high security and strict back thenΒ 

I can't remember the exact year because I was fairly young at this time, but I think it was around 2009...either way, I distinctly remember this because he had shown me the photo haha

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block