Britney and Sam spotted at the Four Seasons

Love the chill vibe. She just wanted to be like everyone else, and look at her now! ๐Ÿฅฐ She rode there in herย boyfirndโ€™sย husbandโ€™s ******* car and she can have a baby with him whenever she likes. Lifeโ€™s good.

only difference between you, me and Britney is the awesome mansion she lives in and the Imminent slayage of the airwaves with Sir Elton ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿปโค๏ธ

• Love 2
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Zach F said:

Yea I would approach her calmly and quietly and be like โ€œheyyyyyy could I get a picture?โ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

They are used to it, it's part of their job.

I think celebrities much rather fans go to them in a polite and friendly way then to have people that keep looking looking at them in a creepy way and that take videos / pictures from far.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

They are used to it, it's part of their job.

I think celebrities much rather fans go to them in a polite and friendly way then to have people that keep looking looking at them in a creepy way and that take videos / pictures from far.

Yea I agree, Iโ€™m just the type that hates bothering peopleย 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Zach F said:

Yea I agree, Iโ€™m just the type that hates bothering peopleย 

I have never crossed a celebrity in my life so idk.ย :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

But I think I would have so much adrenaline from seeing Britney that I would need to do somethin'. (Britney said it herself)ย :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:ย 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block