Thanks to Blackout Priest John Coulter For This Catholic Sl*t Edit

Caleb Ellis

• Content Curators

Okay so funny story behind this edit, I wanted to recreate one of the confessional Blackout shots so I browsed around the internet looking for a random priest and then suddenly came across this image of the model John Coulter in costume cosplaying as a priest on eBay, I looked twice and realised it's the same model Britney had for the shoot. As for Britney, I used a 2003 outtake of her in prayer pose. It came out kinda cool.  See below

image.thumb.png.153556b8fe9d4314767a502ebc23a95a.png

s-l1600.jpg
WWW.EBAY.COM

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Rubie's Costume Heroes and Hombres Adult Priest Shirt Black Standard Size M at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping...

Catholic-****

The original image: 

Britney Spears Blackout Fotos

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Body ache said:

I needed her to use that part of the photo shoot as a music video.

Can you imagine Britney walking towards the altar in an empty church, with a long black skirt and a black veil, clutching a cross in her hand, as the lines from BTI start ‘it’s been a while’ then the choir singing starts and the song kicks in :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Then after the first verse, the song stops, the clock starts chiming, there’s a really dark creepy vibe, she stands right in front of the altar and takes off the veil and the dress to reveal what she’s wearing here: 

spacer.png

and she spends the majority of the song in the confessional booth, then when she says ‘I like this part’, she sits on his lap:

spacer.png

and then kills him with the same poison from the toxic video:

spacer.png

That would be so good and dark, perfect for BTI 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Can you imagine Britney walking towards the altar in an empty church, with a long black skirt and a black veil, clutching a cross in her hand, as the lines from BTI start ‘it’s been a while’ then the choir singing starts and the song kicks in :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Then after the first verse, the song stops, the clock starts chiming, there’s a really dark creepy vibe, she stands right in front of the altar and takes off the veil and the dress to reveal what she’s wearing here: 

spacer.png

and she spends the majority of the song in the confessional booth, then when she says ‘I like this part’, she sits on his lap:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Would’ve been ******* ICONIC!!! Better than that piece of **** animated monstrosity we got. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I’d say it’s never too late if Britney want to revisit Blackout and give BTI and Get Naked a proper treatment. 
:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

not today satan :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Haha 1