Doja Cat Unveils Buzz Cut Hairdo

Cqleb

She looks great! Hopefully people don't try to give her **** like they did Britney. Times have definitely changed. 

I sorta know what she means, not with the wigs and stuff, but I've been growing my hair out, it's the longest it's ever been, but it's a pain to deal with, especially in summer. It's sad women are held to this standard in general that they're supposed to have long hair. They should just be able to do what they want, I suppose they can but I'm sure a lot feel pressured or like they won't be seen as attractive as they are with long hair. 

• Love 1

I think the problem then was the wigs, not the hair itself, but whatever makes her feel better.

As a man and as someone that doesn't live off the entertainment industry and my image, I know my experience is completely different than hers. But all my life, or actually since my teenage years, I've had this hate-relationship with my hair, because it's so curly and frizzy and it's impossible to keep up with. But then a couple of years ago I started to lose hair, (it's in my genes, both sides of the family), and I was like :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: so I started to shift my view. I reflected, well, for decades I've complained about my hair and hated it, and now I'm losing it and I get surprised? So I actually shaved my head last summer lol and I was like nope. It was nice in a sense but I didn't like how I looked, so instead I've started a treatment, and I actually haven't cut my hair for a year now. 

This summer has been horrible having long hair, or at least longer than usual for me because is not THAT long yet, but I guess it will be an advantage during winter lol And besides the treatment, I've just started to love my hair again, I don't care if it's super hard to manage, I just keep looking for products and ways to keep up with it, and I'm glad that I can still have hair, no matter how it looks, and maybe someday I'll cut it again but not with that attitude of, "I have to keep it short because it's the only way to have it and hate it because of it"

But yeah, she can do whatever she wants, she's rich, and young and popular so whatever, I just wanted to vent :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think the problem then was the wigs, not the hair itself, but whatever makes her feel better.

As a man and as someone that doesn't live off the entertainment industry and my image, I know my experience is completely different than hers. But all my life, or actually since my teenage years, I've had this hate-relationship with my hair, because it's so curly and frizzy and it's impossible to keep up with. But then a couple of years ago I started to lose hair, (it's in my genes, both sides of the family), and I was like :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: so I started to shift my view. I reflected, well, for decades I've complained about my hair and hated it, and now I'm losing it and I get surprised? So I actually shaved my head last summer lol and I was like nope. It was nice in a sense but I didn't like how I looked, so instead I've started a treatment, and I actually haven't cut my hair for a year now. 

This summer has been horrible having long hair, or at least longer than usual for me because is not THAT long yet, but I guess it will be an advantage during winter lol And besides the treatment, I've just started to love my hair again, I don't care if it's super hard to manage, I just keep looking for products and ways to keep up with it, and I'm glad that I can still have hair, no matter how it looks, and maybe someday I'll cut it again but not with that attitude of, "I have to keep it short because it's the only way to have it and hate it because of it"

But yeah, she can do whatever she wants, she's rich, and young and popular so whatever, I just wanted to vent :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

Are you also taking Saw Palmetto extract supplements?

14 hours ago, Markoct said:

Intresting to compare peoples reactions today to peoples reactions in 2007. 

Be sure that even in 2022, if Britney cuts her hair people will criticize her differently than the rest of the celebrities... just like they do with the "nude" photos... one they praise and the other they destroy... this is the world...

1 hour ago, Unbroken said:

Are you also taking Saw Palmetto extract supplements?

No, I started with topic Minoxidil and half the dosage of finasteride, but I'll stop finasteride in a few months because the doctor says it can mess up with the prostate if it's taken for too long or after 30.

Besides that I'm just taking other vitamins and supplements, collagen and that stuff. 

Others have suggested other things like rosemary oil, turmeric pills and whatnot. So far Minoxidil has worked well, in 5 months I already have visible hairs growing in my receding hairline. The downside is that now my forehead and cheekbones are looking hairier too lol I may need laser to get rid of those... the irony :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Ă—
Ă—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block