Britney responds to the church story: "I don’t like being called a liar when their church says I never asked"

reposted

There was a lot of backlash saying I never asked to get married at the church I pictured … I’m writing this because the church said I never asked … I hired a wedding planner who has done Madonna’s wedding and plenty more … he was extremely expensive and yes my first request was to get married in that church pictured … it was the only picture I had and sent to him through my phone at my house … I was told 6 weeks later … I could not get married there !!! During the 2 years of Covid, I also wanted to go there … I was told no due to the pandemic … it’s not a big deal, but I don’t like being called a liar when their church says I never asked !!! 

Pssss … the church I pictured is the St. Peter’s Basilica in Italy … not the Santa Monica Church 🤣🤣🤣

📸: Alex Proimos: Flickr/Creative Commons

In my personal opinion, I think it's more about organizing the IG FEED, if you pay attention, when she delete and repost, the feed of 3 fits in the same or similar color palette, I've been able to tell. It could also be a moment of anxiety,( I am not saying that the latter applies to her.) , but from my own experience from years ago, as artists sometimes we can calm the mind a bit with order, Whether tidying the house, closet, or other.

Whatever she wants to do.:bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block