Britney responds to the church story: "I don’t like being called a liar when their church says I never asked"

britney probably had pictures of churches saved in her phone and sent them to her wedding planner as a "i wanna get married in a pretty church like this in italy" and the planner was tasked with a) finding similar churches and b) inquiring if she could marry there. the point is tmz tried to take her post as a chance to deem britney a "liar" and they couldn't even do proper research. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
Just now, easy said:

britney probably had pictures of churches saved in her phone and sent them to her wedding planner as a "i wanna get married in a pretty church like this in italy" and the planner was tasked with a) finding similar churches and b) inquiring if she could marry there. the point is tmz tried to take her post as a chance to deem britney a "liar" and they couldn't even do proper research. 

That's what happened and them she got a no because she's not Catholic or need to take sacraments to do it

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Tbh this is very confusing.

she admits at the beginning she did want the Santa Monica Church

and yes my first request was to get married in that church pictured … it was the only picture I had

but then at the end she talks about the latest picture

Pssss … the church I pictured is the St. Peter’s Basilica in Italy … not the Santa Monica Church 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

she deleted it :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: what was the tea?

She wants to clear BS up so she gets it out there knowing it'll forever be on the internet and deletes as she doesn't want the negativity to stay on her instagram. It's not that hard to get it people...

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block