Britney responds to the church story: "I don’t like being called a liar when their church says I never asked"

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, very_urban said:

She didn't say that she posted a different church in that post, she's talking about the current one.

you're right

then TMZ did ask the correct church, but again, it was absurd to think Britney would ask for info herself, and revealing her identity 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 36 here

britney probably had pictures of churches saved in her phone and sent them to her wedding planner as a "i wanna get married in a pretty church like this in italy" and the planner was tasked with a) finding similar churches and b) inquiring if she could marry there. the point is tmz tried to take her post as a chance to deem britney a "liar" and they couldn't even do proper research. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
Just now, easy said:

britney probably had pictures of churches saved in her phone and sent them to her wedding planner as a "i wanna get married in a pretty church like this in italy" and the planner was tasked with a) finding similar churches and b) inquiring if she could marry there. the point is tmz tried to take her post as a chance to deem britney a "liar" and they couldn't even do proper research. 

That's what happened and them she got a no because she's not Catholic or need to take sacraments to do it

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Tbh this is very confusing.

she admits at the beginning she did want the Santa Monica Church

and yes my first request was to get married in that church pictured … it was the only picture I had

but then at the end she talks about the latest picture

Pssss … the church I pictured is the St. Peter’s Basilica in Italy … not the Santa Monica Church 

• Love 1

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 36 here

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

she deleted it :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: what was the tea?

She wants to clear BS up so she gets it out there knowing it'll forever be on the internet and deletes as she doesn't want the negativity to stay on her instagram. It's not that hard to get it people...

• Love 5

Hold me closer ♫ 🚀🌹