Britney responds to the church story: "I don’t like being called a liar when their church says I never asked"

2 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

LOL. Britney wanted to get married at The Vatican?? What she was expecting Pope Francis to get her married ??????

I can't tell if you're joking, but she's talking about the picture in the current post. She's not saying that she wanted to marry at the Vatican.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

well, to be fair she did post the Santa Monica Church

3669957d1aaa193c3388981649aef6f5.jpg

but as I always say, people, fans and media need to stop taking social media posts as gospel. Everyone including Britney can post whatever they want and be full of contradictions, inconsistencies or even lies, and no one should care.

Posting on Instagram is not declaring under oath or something like that. 

Yes, so either Britney confused herself or her wedding planner needs to do a better job since is expensive

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

well, to be fair she did post the Santa Monica Church

3669957d1aaa193c3388981649aef6f5.jpg

but as I always say, people, fans and media need to stop taking social media posts as gospel. Everyone including Britney can post whatever they want and be full of contradictions, inconsistencies or even lies, and no one should care.

Posting on Instagram is not declaring under oath or something like that. 

She didn't say that she posted a different church in that post, she's talking about the current one.

• Like 2
Just now, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Yes, so either Britney confused herself or her wedding planner needs to do a better job since is expensive

maybe she was sent this, or she found it herself 

Marriage is one of the seven sacraments of the Catholic Church. Learn about the requirements for having a Catholic wedding.

they have the same picture she posted orignially, only she posted the cropped version

CatholicService-58ea74465f9b58ef7eff44ea

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block