Britney quotes Johnny Depp: People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they've been strong for too long

On 8/5/2022 at 9:35 PM, Kletus said:

Amber: *cuts off Johnny’s finger, lies endlessly in court, puts out cigarettes on Johnny’s cheek, assaults him multiple times*

Court: *rules in Johnny’s favor*

Amber fans: SHE A WOMAN, JOHNNY DESERVE IT CUS HE MAN!!! 

The man is caught admitting to cut his finger on tape, but people still believe she did it. There are no proof that she put a cigarette on him however there are proof that he headbutted her and kicked her. That’s misogyny  

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, clarage said:

Depp

-defended Polanski 

-bff with Manson and friend with pe**

-groomed Winona 

-is an abuser 

-is a racist 

-is a misogynist 

-history of violence 

It’s can’t be worst than that 

She trafficked underage women into her xes rings with the elite.

She has a long standing history of physical abuse in every relationship.

She ******** someone while drunk driving as a minor and had that story buried.

She is an evil human being.

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Turogue said:

You mean the same bs talking points like their marriage counsellor admitting that Amber herself told her that she would initiate fights and strike him whenever he wanted to leave and that he tried to deescalate way more than she did? Or her using the same pic for two different incidents and failing to associate it correctly when asked about it? She didn't recognise her own evidence. 

Lie, she told her mariage counselor that she fought back at first then sometimes started the violence at the end of their relation. Depp told her that amber « gave as much as she got » during their fights yet he claim that he never beat her on the stand.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

-trafficked underage girls haha sorry it’s was already debunked I know you wish it’s was the case so it’s would fit your narrative but these pictures that houseinhabit showed are from her birthday in 2017

-her Ex gf denied being abused  

-there is also no proof that she killed someone wtf. 

it’s easiest to believe all these things thanks to believe that a misogynist addict abused her. The misogyny is strong  

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, clarage said:

-trafficked underage girls haha sorry it’s was already debunked I know you wish it’s was the case so it’s would fit your narrative but these pictures that houseinhabit showed are from her birthday in 2017

-her Ex gf denied being abused  

-there is also no proof that she killed someone wtf. 

it’s easiest to believe all these things thanks to believe that a misogynist addict abused her. The misogyny is strong  

Your posting history says everything that needs to be said about you. You only joined up to defend Amber so that bring every post you make into question.

None of those things have been debunked at all.

He's no saint, but she's an even bigger monster.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

most of what you're listing here are conspiracy theories, i'm guessing more of the massive disinformation campaign against heard (see: https://botsentinel.com/reports/documents/amber-heard/report-07-18-2022.pdf)

to your previous comment where you told me to do more research, i'll just say i've done an embarrassing amount of reading about the johnny depp case. my work literally suffered during that trial because i hyperfocused on it. i am someone who was a huge depp fan and the truth is i wanted to convince myself he didn't do what he was accused of, so i looked hard for the evidence that heard is 'evil'. idk i personally think the UK court got it right and it will be interesting to see what happens for her on appeal in the US.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Your posting history says everything that needs to be said about you. You only joined up to defend Amber so that bring every post you make into question.

None of those things have been debunked at all.

He's no saint, but she's an even bigger monster.

Yeah sure I joigned since june 2021 and never talked about Amber since like 1 month ago. Your point ?

yeah it’s was debunked that  blogger had 0 Proofs (you wants to believe her however ) and provided pictures of these alleged s** parties claiming it’s was before she was with Depp. Yet they are from 2017. nice try,I guess 

i thing it’s atrocious to believe such rumors  without any proof just because you don’t like someone.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, clarage said:

The « I wasn’t punched you I was hitting you » was edited by his team. They cut the moment just before proving she reacted after he slammed a door in her toes and hurt her. That’s not abuse 

I can also show quotes from him admitting to physical violence. He got more support simply because he is Johnny Depp and because the victim fought back and isn’t enough likeable. 

He was hiding in the bathroom, she came after him, he tried to close the door and scraped her toes. She hit him. Um that is abuse. He is the one who fought back. https://twitter.com/Kindamagic3/status/1555932955234672642?t=ARHg4df2Dg7cuSM0KmTBjg&s=19

41 minutes ago, clarage said:

Lie, she told her mariage counselor that she fought back at first then sometimes started the violence at the end of their relation. Depp told her that amber « gave as much as she got » during their fights yet he claim that he never beat her on the stand.

You are the liar just like Amber.

03:28:57 "and he tried to deescalate far more than I think she did.

02:42:00 and I think he may have initiated on occasions too, of that I'm less sure of"

She would hit him whenever he wanted to leave because she would rather have a fight than have him leave. She is the abuser.

https://twitter.com/Qnourrr/status/1553204884458971136?t=iJl-C7LeTdkxG8tz2XswQQ&s=19

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Turogue said:

He was hiding in the bathroom, she came after him, he tried to close the door and scraped her toes. She hit him. Um that is abuse. He is the one who fought back. https://twitter.com/Kindamagic3/status/1555932955234672642?t=ARHg4df2Dg7cuSM0KmTBjg&s=19

He hurt her first and we all would have the same reaction if someone hurt you. In the unedited audio she apologize and talk about the times she didn’t defended herself and it’s was worse which he doesn’t deny 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Turogue said:

You are the liar just like Amber.

03:28:57 "and he tried to deescalate far more than I think she did.

02:42:00 and I think he may have initiated on occasions too, of that I'm less sure of"

She would hit him whenever he wanted to leave because she would rather have a fight than have him leave. She is the abuser.

https://twitter.com/Qnourrr/status/1553204884458971136?t=iJl-C7LeTdkxG8tz2XswQQ&s=19

Thats only his words and he lied by saying that he never hit her he told her « she gave as much as she got » which mean he Believe was As violent as her but he is a Man. Amber told her that he initiated the fight, he is the one who started all of this and she just started it  sometimes at the end of their relation. D Banks also testified that he didn’t denied when Amber said he was the one who initiated the violence and didn’t objected about the caractérisation of the violence. He is an abuser 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Wa3d! said:

Innocent till proven guilty, he win she lost 

Except 3 judges found him guilty of abuse and unlike him she was never found guilty of being an abuser. « Innocent until guilty » is such a stupid quote knowing that only 30 % of men accused of violence are found guilty after investigation 

13 hours ago, clarage said:

He hurt her first and we all would have the same reaction if someone hurt you. In the unedited audio she apologize and talk about the times she didn’t defended herself and it’s was worse which he doesn’t 

He was defending himself because she came after him and she wanted to fight, it's right there on the tape. Are you really this daft? According to you Amber Heard bots self defense only exists from her perspective.

Thats only his words and he lied by saying that he never hit her he told her « she gave as much as she got » which mean he Believe was As violent as her but he is a Man. Amber told her that he initiated the fight, he is the one who started all of this and she just started it  sometimes at the end of their relation. D Banks also testified that he didn’t denied when Amber said he was the one who initiated the violence and didn’t objected about the caractérisation of the violence. He is an abuser 

Your misinformation isn't working darling. The marriage counsellor saying that is only his words?? She gave as good as she got could mean verbal fights, no proof of physical violence. Speculation isn't a fact dummy. Amber can't have told her that he started it and then also told her that she would rather fight than have him leave or whenever he wanted to deescalate. That doesn't match and you know it. 

02:42:00 and I think he may have initiated on occasions too, of that I'm less sure of" straight from the mouth of their counsellor, so he can't have started it. 

Except 3 judges found him guilty of abuse and unlike him she was never found guilty of being an abuser. « Innocent until guilty » is such a stupid quote knowing that only 30 % of men accused of violence are found guilty after investigation 

The cases were not criminal cases and in the UK she wasn't the defendant. You can't even get the most basic facts right. You're not getting anywhere with this nonsense.

8 minutes ago, Turogue said:

The cases were not criminal cases and in the UK she wasn't the defendant. You can't even get the most basic facts right. You're not getting anywhere with this nonsense.

Who care if she was a defendant. Evidences were enough to prove that he was a wife beater. Also judge >jury 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block