Britney quotes Johnny Depp: People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they've been strong for too long

9 minutes ago, Applejack said:

When someone is abusive in a relationship, the one being abused either becomes complacent or they abuse in retaliation or in self defense. So, if Amber was fighting back, it doesn't mean she wasn't being abused. 

And it's something that might even have happened to Britney. Who knows what Jamie wants the world to know about Britney in order to blackmail her? We all agree she was powerless in that arrangement, even if she fought back in a "the end justify the means" way.

When someone is abusive in a relationship, the one being abused either becomes complacent or they abuse in retaliation or in self defense. So, if Johnny was fighting back, it doesn't mean he wasn't being abused.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Kletus said:

The LENGTHS people will go to to defend Amber Heard because she woe-man :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Amber Heard: *assaults her ex before Johnny*

Amber Heard: *fabricates entire stories that are ALL contradicted by literally dozens of people, including police officers, health officials, doctors, bystanders, and TMZ itself*

Amber Heard: *photoshopped pictures in court and has no other evidence*

Amber Heard: *uses bruise kit to fake bruise for TMZ*

Amber Heard: *slices off Johnnys finger with the audio recording available on YouTube, líes in court and says he cut it off himself to scare her LOL, burns his face with cigarettes, physically assaults him on numerous occasions repeatedly, chases him around every time he tries to run away from her, breaks doors down and assaults him while he’s hiding in the bathroom*

Amber Heard: *puts Johnny in hospital*

62604571478dfc001859d83d?width=1000&form

What more do you people want???

I believe he most likely cut off his own finger in a drug fueled rage due to all the times he said he did it on tape (his story now is she threw a bottle and it somehow precisely sliced off one finger, but no doctor has confirmed that the injury could possibly have happened this way)

After his finger injury he wrote ******ic messages on the walls with the finger in his own blood. When he stopped bleeding he dipped his finger in paint to keep writing the messages. That's all stuff he admitted to under oath.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, One More Time said:

When someone is abusive in a relationship, the one being abused either becomes complacent or they abuse in retaliation or in self defense. So, if Johnny was fighting back, it doesn't mean he wasn't being abused.

He asked why people defending Amber are saying only Johnny abused... I explained it. And sure, of course Amber Heard had the power in the relationship and not Johnny.

11 hours ago, very_urban said:

Oh please. You're just repeating the same bs talking points used by D*ppford wives. At least some people who supported D*pp are starting to realize their mistake after the latest revelation.

You mean the same bs talking points like their marriage counsellor admitting that Amber herself told her that she would initiate fights and strike him whenever he wanted to leave and that he tried to deescalate way more than she did? Or her using the same pic for two different incidents and failing to associate it correctly when asked about it? She didn't recognise her own evidence. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
16 hours ago, clarage said:

Why she quotes a wife beater 

Because she can do what she wants and make her own choices and as a rational person she can probably see the evidence that amber was 100x worse than johnny.. literally staging fights so she can steal his money    she lied multiple times and got caught out for it..

Seriously how do people like you exist? 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Jsken said:

I believe he most likely cut off his own finger in a drug fueled rage due to all the times he said he did it on tape (his story now is she threw a bottle and it somehow precisely sliced off one finger, but no doctor has confirmed that the injury could possibly have happened this way)

After his finger injury he wrote ******ic messages on the walls with the finger in his own blood. When he stopped bleeding he dipped his finger in paint to keep writing the messages. That's all stuff he admitted to under oath.

you really nitpick whatever fits your narrative don’t you. and what you personally believe doesn’t mean anything. the doctor who treated the finger said it could only be caused by bl**t forced trauma, it’s impossible to cause that injury to himself. there are also pics of the scene where it was found and Amber on audio saying sorry in the background and talking about how she feels like the bad guy. now why would she do that. she also put out a cigarette in his face. he indeed said he had a breakdown after that, understandably in that relationship. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Turogue said:

You mean the same bs talking points like their marriage counsellor admitting that Amber herself told her that she would initiate fights and strike him whenever he wanted to leave and that he tried to deescalate way more than she did? Or her using the same pic for two different incidents and failing to associate it correctly when asked about it? She didn't recognise her own evidence. 

“I wasn’t punching you, I was hitting you”

”I can’t promise I won’t get physical again” 

and countless of audios where they fight over how he runs away from her and she goes after him. 

or the audio where she breaks the restraining order against him herself and he says he doesn’t understand why she wants to hug after her accusations.

or the audio where she explains her accusations saying her lawyer said she had to leave Johnny’s penthouse and that’s why she did it

and this is just a very small portion of evidence. people who still defend Amber at this point most likely get incomplete and twisted around information from “feminist” pages, a certain subreddit and tiktok and twitter threads, and they don’t want to question what they read because they don’t want to admit they are wrong. Amber is a woman, how on earth could she be an abuser right.. More will come out on this woman.. and you will be embarrassed. It’s already crystal clear but yeah flat earthers will always exist.. The trial was public for a reason, WATCH IT. Not articles, not opinion pieces, not forums, not tiktok and not twitter. The TRIAL. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, WilderWein said:

you really nitpick whatever fits your narrative don’t you. and what you personally believe doesn’t mean anything. the doctor who treated the finger said it could only be caused by bl**t forced trauma, it’s impossible to cause that injury to himself. there are also pics of the scene where it was found and Amber on audio saying sorry in the background and talking about how she feels like the bad guy. now why would she do that. she also put out a cigarette in his face. he indeed said he had a breakdown after that, understandably in that relationship. 

idk just think about what you're saying, that it's not normal or understandable behavior for an abuse victim to say sorry and feel like the bad guy. but it's understandable for someone to write in the walls with his blood and dip an injury into mineral spirits for the purpose of writing insults to his wife on the walls. 

sorry to those who don't like to see Amber support in here. i get it that you think it's support for an evil abuser, and i agree that that would be bad. but i read a lot about the case and what IPV experts have said about it and i don't think she's perfect but i think she was abused. 

• Like 5
11 hours ago, Jsken said:

idk just think about what you're saying, that it's not normal or understandable behavior for an abuse victim to say sorry and feel like the bad guy. but it's understandable for someone to write in the walls with his blood and dip an injury into mineral spirits for the purpose of writing insults to his wife on the walls. 

sorry to those who don't like to see Amber support in here. i get it that you think it's support for an evil abuser, and i agree that that would be bad. but i read a lot about the case and what IPV experts have said about it and i don't think she's perfect but i think she was abused. 

Do more research.

She is an absolutely horrible human being.

Even outside of the whole Johnny Depp case.

15 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Do more research.

She is an absolutely horrible human being.

Even outside of the whole Johnny Depp case.

Depp

-defended Polanski 

-bff with Manson and friend with pe**

-groomed Winona 

-is an abuser 

-is a racist 

-is a misogynist 

-history of violence 

It’s can’t be worst than that 

• Like 2
13 hours ago, WilderWein said:

“I wasn’t punching you, I was hitting you”

”I can’t promise I won’t get physical again” 

and countless of audios where they fight over how he runs away from her and she goes after him. 

or the audio where she breaks the restraining order against him herself and he says he doesn’t understand why she wants to hug after her accusations.

or the audio where she explains her accusations saying her lawyer said she had to leave Johnny’s penthouse and that’s why she did it

and this is just a very small portion of evidence. people who still defend Amber at this point most likely get incomplete and twisted around information from “feminist” pages, a certain subreddit and tiktok and twitter threads, and they don’t want to question what they read because they don’t want to admit they are wrong. Amber is a woman, how on earth could she be an abuser right.. More will come out on this woman.. and you will be embarrassed. It’s already crystal clear but yeah flat earthers will always exist.. The trial was public for a reason, WATCH IT. Not articles, not opinion pieces, not forums, not tiktok and not twitter. The TRIAL. 

The « I wasn’t punched you I was hitting you » was edited by his team. They cut the moment just before proving she reacted after he slammed a door in her toes and hurt her. That’s not abuse 

I can also show quotes from him admitting to physical violence. He got more support simply because he is Johnny Depp and because the victim fought back and isn’t enough likeable. 

• Like 1