Britney quotes Johnny Depp: People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they've been strong for too long

1 minute ago, very_urban said:

That's why he would be more suitable for Vazquez.

But if I am understanding, you think Vazquez won against the true (if so, that is to her credit of being an incredible lawyer) with a horrible person that hired her... then you want this lawyer to be against Britney interests in court on trial?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, One More Time said:

But if I am understanding, you think Vazquez won against the true (if so, that is to her credit of being an incredible lawyer) with a horrible person that hired her... then you want this lawyer to be against Britney interests in court on trial?

It doesn't guarantee her a win in every case though. The D*pp PR machine did most of the job for her.

• Haha 4
  • Like 2

I can't say who's right and who's wrong and I'm not looking for a scapegoat but can someone please elaborate why Johnny is seen by some as the ONLY abuser? 

Furthermore, how is sharing his quote about a non-specific situation, let alone pertaining to the case, is seen as her taking a stance on the court battle? 

:howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
12 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Amber and her terrible acting did most of the job tbh :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Helped by the fake evidence and the terrible team of lawyers she had. 

did you even watch the trial? 

Oh please. You're just repeating the same bs talking points used by D*ppford wives. At least some people who supported D*pp are starting to realize their mistake after the latest revelation.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, very_urban said:

Because he's a horrible person.

Well, lawyers represent people who are guilty, innocent, and everything in between, and Britney being represented by Johnny's lawyer would be a suitable pairing. Johnny's lawyer was very high quality, and Britney can pay for the best. She's in good hands already though. 

2 hours ago, M212 said:

I really hope she doesn’t support this abuser 

Amber: *cuts off Johnny’s finger, lies endlessly in court, puts out cigarettes on Johnny’s cheek, assaults him multiple times*

Court: *rules in Johnny’s favor*

Amber fans: SHE A WOMAN, JOHNNY DESERVE IT CUS HE MAN!!! 

• Love 5
  • Like 3

Never paid attention to social media bs until after I was done watching the trial. To me, it was obvious Heard was failing spectacularly at acting what she thought an abuse victim looked like. That woman refuses to let go. Which is why it’s hilarious to me people keep falling for her PR **** and refuse to even consider for a second that she might have lied after all, just because she’s a woman (she did. There’s plenty of evidence. The jury decided anyway.). Yes I’m a woman, no I don’t hate myself. 

anyway. Britney posting a quote from someone she most likely doesn’t even pay attention to is not “supporting”. Jesus Christ, you can like a quote or a piece of media and still hate the creator’s guts. I hate social media’s black and white thinking.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Mr. Cavill said:

I can't say who's right and who's wrong and I'm not looking for a scapegoat but can someone please elaborate why Johnny is seen by some as the ONLY abuser? 

When someone is abusive in a relationship, the one being abused either becomes complacent or they abuse in retaliation or in self defense. So, if Amber was fighting back, it doesn't mean she wasn't being abused. 

And it's something that might even have happened to Britney. Who knows what Jamie wants the world to know about Britney in order to blackmail her? We all agree she was powerless in that arrangement, even if she fought back in a "the end justify the means" way.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block