Britney and Elton John's "Hold Me Closer" remix is officially registered

8 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Uhmmmm i don't see Britney's name on the song? I mean usually features are mentioned in the title , right? Or am i wrong? 

Anyways it seems to be actually real. Very excited and ready to support my queen. 

Not really anymore.  Some artists/songs still do, but now with most streaming platforms, I've noticed most just list all of them in the artist field.  So with him saying it'll say "Elton John, Britney Spears" like it's some big credit... doesn't really mean anything anymore since most featured artists are shown the same way now lol.. 

18 hours ago, Markoct said:

True. But It also said Britney tweaked the song and added new lyrics, so, if true, Im expecting more than vocal and some sort of producing, writting, credits as well :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

She probably didn’t change enough to be credited, I read years ago that according to her contract in order for her to have writing credits she has to write 25% or more of the song . Also she went uncredited on Everybody even though she wrote the bridge because she felt she didn’t need to be credited for it. 

1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

She probably didn’t change enough to be credited, I read years ago that according to her contract in order for her to have writing credits she has to write 25% or more of the song . Also she went uncredited on Everybody even though she wrote the bridge because she felt she didn’t need to be credited for it. 

Nonsense. Yet beyonces songs include 25 :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: credited for %4 of writing.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well Britney is not Beyoncé and is not money hungry so she doesn’t demand writing credits JR literally said she didn’t care about them for Everybody 

Well, my reply was for you saying she CANT get credits. If she doesnt like to then thats another subject. :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

3 hours ago, Markoct said:

Well, my reply was for you saying she CANT get credits. If she doesnt like to then thats another subject. :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

I didn’t say she can’t, I said her contract stated she gets them if she writes 25% of the song or more! Again it’s something a producer that worked with her stated. So right there tells you how she feels about credits, she only feel they’re necessary is she writes a solid chunk of a song! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block